Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Claiming you genuinely believe something is not the stellar defense you think it is.

I had to write five-page word documents worth of posts explaining game-by-game how you two make up meta about that contradicts itself from game to game to reach the conspiracy theory end that you two imagined that were never right.

The concept that you two are unfairly the object of freaking MWil's ire, no one can possibly relate, AND you two have never caused others to feel similarly exceeds the bounds of reason.  If you want some genuine advice: consider standpoint perspective instead of analyzing in a vacuum to draw artificial distinctions to put you on the "winning" side.

I think I simply have to leave this conversation because I'm unwilling to go compile twenty-five games worth of evidence.

So, you three should figure it out, or live hating each other, but I'm not going to tolerate extraneous events as a means for refusing to participate going forward, and I hope other people join me in that.  If I can write paragraph upon paragraph to explain information to people just to be told "lol I just wanted to make you mad" or similarly waste my time, then you can answer a yes or no question.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So you are the literal only person who doesnt? or is it just something passive?

Pretty much. Or well, I DO have a move, but it's conditional. But anyways, it's in everyone's best interest that I remain alive. Trust me.

Or, well, maybe you won't trust me. I mean, the whole point of this game is to survive your way to victory, whether that's through killing scum and not getting killed or killing town and not getting killed. So there's a lot of bluffing going around. 

Regardless, I'm telling the truth.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Claiming you genuinely believe something is not the stellar defense you think it is.

I had to write five-page word documents worth of posts explaining game-by-game how you two make up meta about that contradicts itself from game to game to reach the conspiracy theory end that you two imagined that were never right.

The concept that you two are unfairly the object of freaking MWil's ire, no one can possibly relate, AND you two have never caused others to feel similarly exceeds the bounds of reason.  If you want some genuine advice: consider standpoint perspective instead of analyzing in a vacuum to draw artificial distinctions to put you on the "winning" side.

I think I simply have to leave this conversation because I'm unwilling to go compile twenty-five games worth of evidence.

So, you three should figure it out, or live hating each other, but I'm not going to tolerate extraneous events as a means for refusing to participate going forward, and I hope other people join me in that.  If I can write paragraph upon paragraph to explain information to people just to be told "lol I just wanted to make you mad" or similarly waste my time, then you can answer a yes or no question.

You still have this false belief that you know your meta lol

Also what's the bottom part to, Mwils question of me...I wont answer that or anyone if I dont believe they are town or lying 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Can the next replacement be Touch?  I already feel like we were screwed getting Blue instead.  Sorry I'm not sorry, Blue.

tenor.gif

He has quit mafia for going on a month now lol.  I'd love to see him back though.  

• Like 1

Day 4

Pickle Rick – Buff (112), Counselor (127)
The Orca – MD4L (117)
Mega Ron – Orca (122)
Ragnarok
swoosh
bcb1213
Counselor
JoshstraDaymus
Dome – Orca (114), Unvote (119)
SwAg
Forge
Matts4313 – Orca (116), Hobo (121)
Blue – MD4L (117)