Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Let's steal a page out of Swag's book:

Me
Swag
Pickle Rick
bcb
Ron
Orca
Matts

I'm not lynching any of those people today.

Rack
Dome
Hobo

Josh

Town leans based on little more than threadplay. Not willing to live or die by that list, but I'm good with them for now. Which leaves the following for me:

Ragnarok
Swoosh
Forge
bigbadbuff
MD4L
TK3

MD4L straight up dropped a gift giver claim and left. I don't believe that. We need some confirmation from whomever he supposedly gifted to, preferably without MD4L saying who he targeted. I saw Forge claim a censor ability, but he hasn't shown up in thread yet to give results as far as I can tell, fake or otherwise. Is there literally anything on Buff or Swoosh? I haven't played with them before.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Let's steal a page out of Swag's book:

Me
Swag
Pickle Rick
bcb
Ron
Orca
Matts

I'm not lynching any of those people today.

Rack
Dome
Hobo

Josh

Town leans based on little more than threadplay. Not willing to live or die by that list, but I'm good with them for now. Which leaves the following for me:

Ragnarok
Swoosh
Forge
bigbadbuff
MD4L
TK3

MD4L straight up dropped a gift giver claim and left. I don't believe that. We need some confirmation from whomever he supposedly gifted to, preferably without MD4L saying who he targeted. I saw Forge claim a censor ability, but he hasn't shown up in thread yet to give results as far as I can tell, fake or otherwise. Is there literally anything on Buff or Swoosh? I haven't played with them before.

nothing on me. tbh I'm quite surprised many people haven't mentioned my name 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Those numbers shouldn’t really be that different... especially if you’re using one as a reason you’re confident 

but you two are always pulling probabilities out of your backsides anyways so I guess it’s all relative 

I'm not using one as the reason I'm that confident, it's part but not close to the sole reason.  

My role

Malfs role

Other info

% of games that have that mechanic 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm not using one as the reason I'm that confident, it's part but not close to the sole reason.  

My role

Malfs role

Other info

% of games that have that mechanic 

KEEP YOUR FORMULA PROPRIETARY YOU FOOL

could you imagine if that fell into the wrong hands?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Which is the precise reason hosts ( @Whicker ) should either not allow this or make sure they send a pm EVERY NIGHT to every player in the game regardless of role if they do allow it. 

Holy ish. You just gave me a thought. @Dome used 3 PMs that were all 1 minute apart and  like 10 minutes old. I wonder if he had no PM's with host so he needed to get some from whicker.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Holy ish. You just gave me a thought. @Dome used 3 PMs that were all 1 minute apart and  like 10 minutes old. I wonder if he had no PM's with host so he needed to get some from whicker.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats a really cheap way to catch someone.....

Yup. Which is what I was saying