Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Sup homies have yet to see anyone explain why they think i am scum aside from me not posting as much as others. Someone provide evidence please 

Because nearly everyone else is cleared in one way or another.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Two kinds of people in this world.  People who like their steak medium or rarer and people who are wrong.

I thought is was people who are lawyers and people who think they are smarter than lawyers 

tenor.gif?itemid=12447941

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

In da thread 

That's the point....you made sure to say "in here" bc subconsciously you know you also have another place you are discussing things (discord)

@Matts4313 see its not just you I push on wording lol

Edited by Pickle Rick

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

If you read my posts today some of your questions should have been cleared up and you most likely wouldnt have posted them

If you were town you wouldnt have thought town was the Chosen Undead and was trying to kill the bosses until 5 days into the game

If you read the OP you would have actually had a better idea of the setup and which some was which etc

If you were town you would have been more involved into the game and trying to solve it like last game 

The thought process isnt there this game

Not sure why you are thinking answering questions, tags, numbers have anything to do with why I posted the gif/question 

Do you think I'm Mafia (bad guy) or do you think Rags is and why on each

The OP is a video. I don't have access to audio, as my computer is an old HP with broken speakers, and I don't really get on FF frequently via mobile. The second post is a list of general rules for mafia, not very much info on this theme specifically. The third post is a sign-up sheet. After that, it goes straight into @Whicker's epic narration of the plot of this mafia game, but again... not a lot of clarity on what the goal is. In my PM, it gave instructions to me, specifically, but I wasn't sure if mine was more in-line with town or not. It is, by the way.

Which questions are you referring to? I've cleared most of them up by my own sloppy sleuthing, thank you very much. 

I have been trying to solve it, and I've been plenty involved. I just don't have a nigh move and I've been devoting a lot of time to trying to survive inquisition and clearing my own name. Use some psychoanalysis on my two games and you'll find a pattern, which would become even more obvious if I survive longer.

MAYBE because you asked me a question in a big post and I didn't answer it, and then you made a reference to your posts today, the chiefest of which - in my estimation, at least - contained such question. And in your reference to your earlier posts, you asked the question of whether or not I had read your posts. As for the GIF, that was in direct response to my earnest confession of prior confusion. I explained my confusion. Come on, man. There's like zero reason for you to be puzzled over this. Pretty blatant, especially for a game where the goal is to be covert and use your powers of deduction to out imposters.

You've done a splendid time of diverting my resources elsewhere, though.

As for your last question, my rebuttal is... why not both? (Clearly Rags tho)

Neither are the fish that I'm trying to fry, however. I am a little pig, afraid of getting eaten by the @bigbadbuff.