Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

4 hours ago, The Orca said:
On 5/2/2020 at 2:54 PM, Whicker said:

The five Chosen Undead stood side by side and stared down the horrifying demon that stood in their way. The five of them had been miraculously rescued from their cells in the Undead Aslyum just moments before, and now they stood together, their fates intertwined. Pwny was their final obstacle on their road to escape. The battle between them had been an exhausting one. Pwny had been plenty battered, but he retained his resolve. He launched forward one more time, his great hammer primed for a huge swing. The Chosen Undead all simultaneously rolled away, one of them following up with a quick thrust of his sword into pwny's belly. Pwny groaned loudly before falling to the ground, finally defeated.

Pwny has been defeated! He was the Asylum Demon [Vanilla Townie] (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

The Chosen Undead have received the Key to the Asylum!

The Chosen Undead used the Key to the Asylum on the giant door in front of them and pushed it open. It opened into a wide cliff with nothing but mountains in the distance. They briefly took in their surroundings as the Sun's rays graced them for the first time in ages.

One of them spotted Woz at the top of the cliff. They scaled to the top and knelt beside him. Unbeknownst to them, Woz had been the one to set them free just not long before, but he had been gravely injured in his fight with pwny during his escape. Long determined to fulfill a prophecy from his homeland of Astora, Woz had come to the Asylum after he himself had been afflicted with the Curse of the Undead, hoping to set the Chosen One free. “I'm done for, I'm afraid...” he said, reaching out to the group with his last breath. “Regrettably, I have failed in my mission... But perhaps you can keep the torch lit. There is an old saying in my family... Thou who art Undead, art chosen... In thine exodus from the Undead Asylum, maketh pilgrimage to the land of Ancient Lords... When thou bringeth the Lord Souls, the fate of the Undead thou shalt know...” Woz's body began to relax and his breathing began to fade.

Woz has been hallowed! He was Oscar of Astora [1-shot Vanillaiser] (Chosen Undead aligned)

All of a sudden, a giant crow appeared over the cliff and grabbed the Chosen Undead.

A melancholy tone came over the Chosen Undead as the crow dropped them down. They all took a second and looked at each other, slightly confused. There seemed to be nothing but emptiness here. It was eerily quiet as well, with the only sound coming from the crackling of the flames from the bonfire. It certainly didn't feel at all heroic, but this was their new safe haven. The five of them all sat around the bonfire, unsure of what was to come.

“Well, what do we have here? You must be new arrivals,” The voice startled them. A short man approached the fire and sat beside the Chosen Undead, revealing himself to be Whicker, the Crestfallen Warrior (Chosen Undead aligned). “Let me guess. Fate of the Undead, right? Well, you're not the first...” his voice trailed off as he paused, staring deep into the fire. “There's no salvation here,” he finally continued. “You'd have done better to rot in the Undead Asylum... But, too late now...” He paused once again and closed his eyes, remembering his own “adventures” in Lordran.

“Well, since you're here... Let me help you out. There are, actually, four Lord Souls for you to collect. One, I know, is down below, in the Tomb of the Giants, held by Gravelord Nito (Dark Souls Boss aligned). The others? Well, I just don't know. But collect all four, and you win the game... Brilliant, right? Not much to go on, but I have a feeling that won't stop you. So, off you go. It is why you came, isn't it? To this accursed land of the Undead? Hah hah hah hah...”

Let's break this down since I had time to go through it some (Moving someone sucks, I cant move today lmao)

1. There are 5 mafia, my guess 2 others/Mafia. Only 5 scum seems way too light for 22 people in the game. Not sure how that works theme wise though

2. Mafia was revealed here with a role. So far they have been "hallowed". This means they have been janitored in some way. I'm a little concerned/weary of the results so far

3. The line "Well you are not the first" seems to signify there are more than 5 mafia, possibly a mafia or mafias not in the chat, which would add to the numbers making it more like 7/22

4. This clearly says there are 4 Lord Souls. And tells us one of them is Gravelord Nito. There are 3 others. Also, says mafia wins if they collect all 4 based on this. Based on @Blue asking if Tk3 was Nito or Bed of Chaos I'd say it's most likley he is town

5. Why would scum leave Tk3 alive if he claims to be a Lord Soul? Are they not paying attention, did they not read the original post, or are they generally new and not aware of the setup and wincons/goals

This leads me to believe Hobo/BBB are scum. 1 for sure 

Also makes me question if Tk3 is town. I really think he needs to claim a character to relieve the suspicion here. After claiming a Lord Soul he shouldnt be alive imo

4 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

The OP is a video. I don't have access to audio, as my computer is an old HP with broken speakers, and I don't really get on FF frequently via mobile. The second post is a list of general rules for mafia, not very much info on this theme specifically. The third post is a sign-up sheet. After that, it goes straight into @Whicker's epic narration of the plot of this mafia game, but again... not a lot of clarity on what the goal is. In my PM, it gave instructions to me, specifically, but I wasn't sure if mine was more in-line with town or not. It is, by the way.

Which questions are you referring to? I've cleared most of them up by my own sloppy sleuthing, thank you very much. 

I have been trying to solve it, and I've been plenty involved. I just don't have a nigh move and I've been devoting a lot of time to trying to survive inquisition and clearing my own name. Use some psychoanalysis on my two games and you'll find a pattern, which would become even more obvious if I survive longer.

MAYBE because you asked me a question in a big post and I didn't answer it, and then you made a reference to your posts today, the chiefest of which - in my estimation, at least - contained such question. And in your reference to your earlier posts, you asked the question of whether or not I had read your posts. As for the GIF, that was in direct response to my earnest confession of prior confusion. I explained my confusion. Come on, man. There's like zero reason for you to be puzzled over this. Pretty blatant, especially for a game where the goal is to be covert and use your powers of deduction to out imposters.

You've done a splendid time of diverting my resources elsewhere, though.

As for your last question, my rebuttal is... why not both? (Clearly Rags tho)

Neither are the fish that I'm trying to fry, however. I am a little pig, afraid of getting eaten by the @bigbadbuff.

You are literally dodging everything here

I've quoted once again the opening post that started the game. What are your thoughts on my breakdown and ideas?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You are literally dodging everything here

I've quoted once again the opening post that started the game. What are your thoughts on my breakdown and ideas?

Who is BBB? And it's clearly them. I'm not mafia. I've already stated that. However, I understand that you can't take my word at face value, otherwise if I were scum, you'd be making a mistake. Is your fear of being incorrect what drives your hyperfixation on suspects?

Oh, I just realized that bbb is bigbadbuff. Yeah, you're probably right about that, as I've alluded to previously. I have no hard evidence, as they're playing a quiet game, but it's what my gut is telling me. Just as it told me with rackcs and bcb/Ted.

I need to consult my PM before I talk about Lord Souls. I WILL say this, though: I don't think the mafia meant to leave tk3 alive yesterday, my friend.

I DO appreciate the effort and understand that this inquisition is [probably] nothing personal. However, it would be best for town if we both divert out attention elsewhere. If you're mafia, though, feel free to keep trying to get me killed, buddy. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14052268

In your case you never made it to the ball

tenor.gif?itemid=3834593

You will be lynched next. @swoosh will make sure of that with his powerful role 

Just now, swoosh said:

no doubt. I got big moves coming tonight. 

I hope this is all for fun.  Bc fail town would be in thy name for all eternity 

It literally would have been easier if you guys had just investigated or watched me early instead of wasting a move killing me. But it's fine. My death isn't entirely negative from a town perspective, though it would be best if I were left alive.

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

bigbadbuff lock. Buddy, I'm super sorry if you're not scum. But I'm willing to die on this hill.

It's ironic, really, because the other person standing here is the one trying to make sure I'm dead.

You forget I'm leading the buff wagon (which will be the next lynch after rags burns for his sinful ways) 

4 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

bigbadbuff lock. Buddy, I'm super sorry if you're not scum. But I'm willing to die on this hill.

It's ironic, really, because the other person standing here is the one trying to make sure I'm dead.

Prepare to be sorry!

Tbh i definitely understand you voting for me as you are the other in question here. 

Hoborocket

5 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

you just wasted your vote