Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Ragnarok descended into the Depths alone. The Chosen Undead needed to acquire those powerful souls to satiate the Lordvessel, and he was determined to brute force his way into the Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith to find one. He fought his way through several rats and hollows before running into a strange lizard-like creature with what appeared to be huge beady yellow eyes.

The lizard leaped towards him, puffing up its throat with air like a bullfrog. It released a gray cloud of gas at Ragnarok. Ragnarok began coughing and panicking, causing him to roll around aimlessly, trying to get away. He soon found himself in an unknown room, surrounded by those basilisks. They all gassed Ragnarok, and he was soon turned to stone, a cursed reminder for all those who follow.

@Ragnarok has been hallowed! He was a Chosen Undead

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Is this just your answer to everything?

Salute once for yes, twice for also yes.

It's a way I can keep the gloating down which everyone gets on me for, especially @theuntouchable  (maybe one day he will unblock me and speak to me again) 

Plus you can never have to much John Wayne in the thread 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

It's a way I can keep the gloating down which everyone gets on me for, especially @theuntouchable  (maybe one day he will unblock me and speak to me again) 

Plus you can never have to much John Wayne in the thread 

Touch needs to come back, it's a new age of mafia. We are all pals. And Swoosh is the greatest of the bunch 

• Like 1