Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Rackcs ran up the staircase in Anor Londo. He could hear a couple of loud thuds in the distance, but he couldn't quite make out what they were. He continued to climb, reaching another staircase. All of a sudden, a massive arrow came and struck Rackcs in the side. He fell off the staircase to his death.

@rackcs has been hallowed. He was a Chosen Undead

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

The fact that so many people are questioning what a lord soul is makes me worried that you’re not reading your wincons

You know what though - mafia would have known this is part of their wincon as well.... That would have been a very ease fake claim. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Did you do ANYTHING AT ALL

NOTHING 

Just sat on your *** and bitched when you got lycnhed.  

Maybe play 

Maybe talk 

Maybe help people see that you aren't scum 

Maybe do SOMETHING, ANYTHING

Ok this time seriously go **** yourself. You and orca are ******* insufferable. I'd rather be inactive and do nothing than be as garbage as you two are.

Just now, Whicker said:

Rackcs ran up the staircase in Anor Londo. He could hear a couple of loud thuds in the distance, but he couldn't quite make out what they were. He continued to climb, reaching another staircase. All of a sudden, a massive arrow came and struck Rackcs in the side. He fell off the staircase to his death.

@Counselor @rackcs

573a7de5.gif

• Like 3

Just now, rackcs said:

Jesus christ. Killed by Orca in one day on day 1. Killed by pickle in one day on day 4. This game man.

Um, you replaced someone when the killer invest was outed before you came in...you did little to remove the suspicion built with that and Counselors quitting. You could have claimed PGO from the get go, you waited until the end to say its Xshot as well. Giving no time for questions or possible counterclaims 

Sorry buddy. Better luck next time. I'm sure Swag will quit next so stay around I'd love to lynch you a 3rd time, that has to be a record then xD

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You know what though - mafia would have known this is part of their wincon as well.... That would have been a very ease fake claim. 

yep. Fake claimed in order to get my partner instead of letting him fall back utr

you got me, man

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Seems like the late claim was for a reason, I guess I was right there lol

@Pickle Rick Amazing freaking job

• Like 1