Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

See I would think it's the opposite 

Your lists are color coded and provide a lot of vagueness to them red, orange, slighter lighter orange, purple, light green, green, etc

I literally list 8 people on d2 and said the scum are there lycnh them for the win.  

It's exactly what I did, it worked.  Hell I don't think that list was much different than yours (except you had hobo like orange).  

Because there have been other times when you list eight people and only one of them end up being scum, you just blame the other guys on the list for being so scummy and pat yourself on the back for one(s) you caught after naming half the game. 

So yeah, it kinda kills the vibe for your lists.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Because there have been other times when you list eight people and only one of them end up being scum, you just blame the other guys on the list for being so scummy and pat yourself on the back for one(s) you caught after naming half the game. 

So yeah, it kinda kills the vibe for your lists.

Lmao

I’ve been trying to rework my meta for like 4 months now, and @Blue was pretty much spot on with his analysis on me/my play and reasons why, I.E. scum fatigue (two way street) and having to push things, as I’m undoubtedly a very active player during the same hours regularly, so only getting to really show what I can do as Town twice while trying to keep Mafia guessing on me is difficult, all while trying to build town credit. I’m just going to try to rebuild my game and play straight up next game and hope for the best. My 2nd best town game was essentially my “swag mimic game”, so maybe playing more straightforward and calculated is best for everyone.

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I get that perspective, but there is no getting past it unless you accept there is no cheating and the "trust" is no different than what other people have with other posters. Counselor and Mwil trust each other no matter what, @bcb1213 got the entire BDL to vote me one game on a silent "fake invest" cause they were the BdL. No one will vote Swag or Touch D1, Racks just follows Swags vote 90% of the time etc (I can go on for pages with this stuff). What's the difference? Imo there is none. I just wont vote Pickle D1. Mwil wont vote like 10 people D1. People wont vote Swag D1 cause he is good. These perspectives and biases and viewpoints are seen in everything and are part of the game. How can we change it other than only 1 of us play?

Someone wanna touch/tackle this?

Just now, Dome said:

I mean you're the one who is asking questions about why things are the way they are.

I'm trying to explain it.

Dude you straight up got me killed d1 as the most powerful town (after I claimed)

And said 

"Good you are ******* failtown"

Again you all are adding to the overly defensive becoming more defensive. It’s clear that some individuals will always point the fingers at others. There has been no evidence of ability to self reflect without pointing blame at others. We should drop it and move on and accept that some of us will never accept responsibility for our actions. And instead of try and change them laugh inside your head at the misery of what it must be to be that individual. 

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dude you straight up got me killed d1 as the most powerful town (after I claimed)

And said 

"Good you are ******* failtown"

1) You got that quote? I couldn't find it.

2) I was Universal Backup that game. You're excluding that little bit, which is very important. I knew when you died your abilities wouldn't be lost.

3)  I used your moves when you died to catch two scum (SwAg and Ragnarok).

I trusted myself with your abilities more than I trusted you, so I was OK with you dying even if you were town because I knew your moves would still be in the game. And then I proved myself right by catching two scum with them.

I don't have to believe that you will be just as good with your moves as I would be if I had them. That's not a double standard or hypocrisy, nor is it a vendetta. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Dome said:

1) You ghat quote? I couldn't find it.

2) I was Universal Backup that game. You're excluding that little bit, which is very important. I knew when you died your abilities wouldn't be lost.

3)  I used your moves when you died to catch two scum (SwAg and Ragnarok).

I trusted myself with your abilities more than I trusted you, so I was OK with you dying even if you were town because I knew your moves would still be in the game. And then I proved myself right by catching two scum with them.

I don't have to believe that you will be just as good with your moves as I would be if I had them. That's not a double standard or hypocrisy, nor is it a vendetta. 

It's your reasoning behind killing me.  "Bc you are failtown"

"Bc you suck"

Etc.  

Stop that **** and all of this goes away.  @everyone should know that.