The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

5 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Comes out 7th if you pre-order. It's already out for Origin Premier members on PC(has been since the 1st I think it was).

Is that the HOF edition because I don’t see anywhere that the regular game is available on the 7th even if preordered.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

How do people still play Madden? IMO each generation of console Madden gets worse and worse. My favorite was 02/05. I wish I could get into it but I can't stand Ultimate Team modes, and franchise mode has been gutted. I loved building teams back in the day, now with the newest consoles franchise features are ripped away. IT's stupid 

1 hour ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

How do people still play Madden? IMO each generation of console Madden gets worse and worse. My favorite was 02/05. I wish I could get into it but I can't stand Ultimate Team modes, and franchise mode has been gutted. I loved building teams back in the day, now with the newest consoles franchise features are ripped away. IT's stupid 

Franchise mode looks pretty good this year.

17 hours ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

MUT eats up a lot of my time when I'm watching Netflix. Can build a pretty great team without spending money, but obviously it's not for everybody. Online franchises are fun. Franchise mode certainly leaves a lot to be desired. I'd kill for anything resembling a sim style, in-depth franchise mode where coaches mattered.

11 hours ago, titans0021 said:

MUT eats up a lot of my time when I'm watching Netflix. Can build a pretty great team without spending money, but obviously it's not for everybody. Online franchises are fun. Franchise mode certainly leaves a lot to be desired. I'd kill for anything resembling a sim style, in-depth franchise mode where coaches mattered.

It's not quite the same thing, but scheme matters a decent bit more this year which is nice. But they undoubtedly still have a long way to go.