Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

...so, you killed Naz last night? 

Nope. I forgot to put in a move. Of I die, whether from a lynching or a hit, remember to ask Matts if this is true post-game. Also remember to ask him about forgetting to send me a PM for joining. And about - once again - not knowing my alignment initially.

But yeah. 

Tsup guys, I'm Noob Saibot. I'm an adapter and I got bcb's ability/alignment when he died. That's why I said earlier that my ability fit my character perfectly. That's also why I stated that I thought both Pickle and Dome were lying.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah.  Can you do the writeup for the night kills?

I was told that Matts would just "add the Night kills" so I dunno.

But it would surprise me literally not at all if Shang Tsung, whose whole thing is being a shapeshifting soul stealer, could appear as whatever fighter he wants for his kills.

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Nope. I forgot to put in a move. Of I die, whether from a lynching or a hit, remember to ask Matts if this is true post-game. Also remember to ask him about forgetting to send me a PM for joining. And about - once again - not knowing my alignment initially.

But yeah. 

Tsup guys, I'm Noob Saibot. I'm an adapter and I got bcb's ability/alignment when he died. That's why I said earlier that my ability fit my character perfectly. That's also why I stated that I thought both Pickle and Dome were lying.

So @Dome lying?

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

But it would surprise me literally not at all if Shang Tsung, whose whole thing is being a shapeshifting soul stealer, could appear as whatever fighter he wants for his kills.

If that's what he does, this would be the perfect game for that mechanic 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@Dome

Wanna explain? Was I right all along?

I have explained everything and been 100% honest 

what do you think you were right about? If you were saying “dome isn’t lying” then he’s you were right all along

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

"Add" usually means after yours which it appears he did with whicker's death....

But not naz.  

Connect the dots and at least see the plausible 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So @Dome lying?

I'm not positive, as it COULD be possible that he has a different ability aside from being backup or adapter. However, it just doesn't make a ton of sense for multiple to gain hits from bcb's death. Still, this is Matts, so anything is possible. I simply don't trust Dome anymore at this point. Much like with you.