Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

So we basically have three people claiming some form of backup or adaptor in Dome, Pickle, and Hobo.  Is that right?

No, pickles claim was actually a gambit of sorts 

to draw a mafia hit, as an even night vig 

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

Hobo said he got bcbs “alignment”

hobo did you start the game as other?

Alignment as in town/scum. I started the game late, remember, and Matts specifically said that I could end up being either town or scum after night one. I suppose I could have ended up Indy, as well, if the first person who died was Indy.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

"Add" usually means after yours which it appears he did with whicker's death....

But not naz.  

Connect the dots and at least see the plausible 

That doesn't necessarily mean anything. You're just making assumptions that are convenient for what you want to believe.

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I'm not positive, as it COULD be possible that he has a different ability aside from being backup or adapter. However, it just doesn't make a ton of sense for multiple to gain hits from bcb's death. Still, this is Matts, so anything is possible. I simply don't trust Dome anymore at this point. Much like with you.

So you just didn't say any of this until Pickle Rick was proven to be a liar.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

So we basically have three people claiming some form of backup or adaptor in Dome, Pickle, and Hobo.  Is that right?

Yeah, but to be fair, I told Hobo not to claim that.  Now once the others flips it will be clear that he’s Shang Tsung.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Orca is confirmed town. By Orca and is totally town cause Orca says he is town and its confirmed by Orca :D

So now that we confirmed Orca is clear...

I fail to follow your logic. I've played in two different roles. So I happen to know that my current role didn't affect my old role. So yes I can clear myself of killing myself.

• Like 2

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Alignment as in town/scum. I started the game late, remember, and Matts specifically said that I could end up being either town or scum after night one. I suppose I could have ended up Indy, as well, if the first person who died was Indy.

I believe this. 

It’s not the same as what I’m claiming.