Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So did kano kill whicker 1.0 or did you make that up as well? 

What's real in that writeup? 

You realize making it all up just screws town

I literally quoted what was fake in the writeup. The Nazgul kill/death/whatever you want to call it was real, the Whicker kill was real, the results of the lynch were real.

The fact that you are saying it "just screws town" but you didn't say anything about being framed for a kill attempt isn't helping your case at all.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m only acting like it’s impossible because I know for a fact it’s not what happened 

im asking people to state why they think it’s probable 

logically there is no reason for me to do it... the fact that pickle did it doesn’t have any bearing on whether or not I would do it, especially when pickle flopped on his face when he tried it 

it just doesn’t make sense. You’re tunneling.

Dont do that. It's like 2 posts and you are driving this, do I need to show you what a tunneling Orca looks like?

1 scenario would make it highly probable for you to fake that you got Bcbs role and used it on Naz. 100%. In some manner I think its correct to, not sure i should state it either cause you ignored me the last time I posted it basically and I think I'm right to some degree 

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I guess that was my entire point. 

Everyone else: Pickle is a liar

Hobo and Pickle: He's not lying, it's a gambit

You and a few others: You were given BCBs role after he was lynched

Hobo and Pickle: Dome CC'd Pickle's claim for backup

To me, this language isn't coincidental, but rather a subconscious rendering of an idea/strategy that's been preconceived.

Hold up, hold up. I said that he was lying. It was both a lie and a gambit. I was one of the people calling him out earlier.

As for the subconscious rendering of an idea/strategy that's been preconceived, that's brilliant, but sadly isn't correct this time. 

Like I said earlier, though, I might be a safe lynch/hit at some point from others' perspective (preferably not today, as there are some MUCH better candidates at the moment) because I DO tend to go full mad scientist and overanalyze, which makes me a liability with my night move.

I will not lie to you guys. I'm honor-bound.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

They are not

I really did try to give you a chance to back off this. 

You are absolutely wrong. If you think I’d bury my head in the sand over something this minor and give you the chance to gloat postgame, well that’s just asinine. 

If you are town, you should step back and try to get a grasp on reality. If you are scum I guess it doesn’t matter.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I literally quoted what was fake in the writeup. The Nazgul kill/death/whatever you want to call it was real, the Whicker kill was real, the results of the lynch were real.

The fact that you are saying it "just screws town" but you didn't say anything about being framed for a kill attempt isn't helping your case at all.

So a night kill had a writeup and went after the lynch, yes or no will suffice 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Qoute THEM ALL 

You want me to quote all of them, wherein you lie about three separate things, first adamantly admitted to CCing Dome, then backed off when proven to be lying? So, you want to cherry pick information that fits your narrative?

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Now that's a fun claim

I mean, I claimed him over a day ago. :)