Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, Pickle used the phrase "CCd Pickle as backup" in Dark Souls before? He specifically used "gambit" exclusively as well, despite evidence to the contrary this game and last of him also using the term liar regularly?

No, he didn't use the first phrase. That was me looking for clarification. Now, as for "gambit," that is a phrase he used repeatedly. Based upon context clues and connotation, there seems to be a difference between it and just typical lying. Similar to bluffing, a gambit seems to be an attempt to get something from you opponent THROUGH a lie, and it seems to involve a false claim, specifically.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Yeah, it did. That means nothing.

The **** it dont.  

So n1 the night kill(s) had a writeup and came after the lynch 

N2 the night kills(s) had writeup and came after the lynch 

So show me why someome would not have a writeup and go before the damn lynch 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The **** it dont.  

Because Matts didn't feel like it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The **** it dont.  

Just now, Blue said:

Because Matts didn't feel like it.

Something fishy is up with the order of the reveals. That's all that can be discerned at this time 

3 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

No, he didn't use the first phrase. That was me looking for clarification. Now, as for "gambit," that is a phrase he used repeatedly. Based upon context clues and connotation, there seems to be a difference between it and just typical lying. Similar to bluffing, a gambit seems to be an attempt to get something from you opponent THROUGH a lie, and it seems to involve a false claim, specifically.

I'm well aware of WHAT a gambit is. My entire point is that everyone else is content to call him a liar because he's scum, whereas you are prone to give him the benefit of the doubt here, whether it's that you are blinded by your past experience(s) with him, recency bias, or, more of what I'm insinuating, you're scum with him.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'm well aware of WHAT a gambit is. My entire point is that everyone else is content to call him a liar because he's scum, whereas you are prone to give him the benefit of the doubt here, whether it's that you are blinded by your past experience(s) with him, recency bias, or, more of what I'm insinuating, you're scum with him.

There is no confirmation he is scum, do you know something we dont?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

No.  And don't get lazy like others. You know damn well there is some reason for it. 

No, I don't.

Dome may very well be lying about killing Nazgul, but I don't see what is to be gained by it. You don't know anything about it other than the fact that it was placed before the lynch, which as I already told you was probably posted along with the faked portion of the writeup.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not scum. Unless I'm insane, which... I suppose I could be.

I'm honor-bound.