Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

so while they're doing that let's do Counting Cards

this is a nice easy one. i've shuffled a deck of playing cards and written the order down. first card is a nine. you have to guess if the next will be higher or lower than the previous. you get it wrong and you go bust and you're out, you get it right you get a point. at any given point you can choose to stop and sit on your score. once you've done that, that's it, that is your score. if two or more have the same score then submission deadline is the tiebreaker, ie who got to that score and sat on it first.

now

tbf if you want swoosh and bcb you can participate now or wait until a winner is decided it's up to you two

but let's get it going!! we'll make the deadline deadline thursday night at est 8pm, though may have to extend that for the chess winner

1. @The Orca
  2. @Pickle Rick
  3. @bcb1213
  4. @MookieMonstah
  5. @FinneasGage
  6. @ET80
  7. @swoosh
  8. @Outpost31
  9. @mission27
  10. @gopherwrestler

16 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

so while they're doing that let's do Counting Cards

this is a nice easy one. i've shuffled a deck of playing cards and written the order down. first card is a nine. you have to guess if the next will be higher or lower than the previous. you get it wrong and you go bust and you're out, you get it right you get a point. at any given point you can choose to stop and sit on your score. once you've done that, that's it, that is your score. if two or more have the same score then submission deadline is the tiebreaker, ie who got to that score and sat on it first.

now

tbf if you want swoosh and bcb you can participate now or wait until a winner is decided it's up to you two

but let's get it going!! we'll make the deadline deadline thursday night at est 8pm, though may have to extend that for the chess winner

1. @The Orca
  2. @Pickle Rick
  3. @bcb1213
  4. @MookieMonstah
  5. @FinneasGage
  6. @ET80
  7. @swoosh
  8. @Outpost31
  9. @mission27
  10. @gopherwrestler

further to this btw, there are no jokers and aces are high too.

@swoosh @bcb1213 you might as well participate too so we can move on after chess but if you're busy because of labour day etc we'll see what we can do

On 9/7/2020 at 3:49 PM, bcb1213 said:

Sounds good let's shoot for shortly after 530 pst 

may be closer to 6 pst tomorrow, power went out at the dmv so now I have to go back tomorrow.

what time zone are you in? i could also do tonight around 8:30 pst