AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

Just now, .Buzz said:

Yeah, he should just be silent and allow fans to yell racial slurs at him...

Ah yes, how classic. "Let me just say the fan used a racial slur that way no one will blame me for it"

Lets ignore the fact that Fournette literally has a history of wanting to and actually fighting people.

8 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Ah yes, how classic. "Let me just say the fan used a racial slur that way no one will blame me for it"

Lets ignore the fact that Fournette literally has a history of wanting to and actually fighting people.

Yeah, let's just assume the fan was minding his own business and said nothing. Fournette is such a hot head I'm sure he saw a random guy in the stands and wanted to fight them. Makes logical sense.

Big difference between a teammate with two opponents jawing in his face and going to help them and getting into it with a random guy in the stands. But too each their own I guess.

Edited by .Buzz

Just now, .Buzz said:

Yeah, let's just assume the fan was minding his own business and said nothing. Fournette is such a hot head I'm sure he saw a random guy in the stands and wanted to fight them. Makes logical sense.

Big different between a teammate with two opponents jawing in his face and going to help them and getting into it with a random guy in the stands. But too each their own I guess.

I have no doubt there was some dumb fan repeatedly heckling Fournette. Racial slurs though, which is literally the only word Fournette can say the fan used to get him out of trouble, around a bunch of other fans in that section and that fan doesn't get thrown out by security with how seriously(and rightfully so) racial slurs are taken today? Yeah, I doubt it.

Dude fought his own teammate in the parking lot at LSU too. Not exactly the guy with the coolest head.

I wouldn't doubt at all that he's just pulling the race card to get out of trouble or to be in less trouble with the team/NFL though. Not a good look to get suspended for fighting then threatening a fan the next game back. How do you remedy that situation? Just say the fan used the n word, that'll fix everything.

10 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I have no doubt there was some dumb fan repeatedly heckling Fournette. Racial slurs though, which is literally the only word Fournette can say the fan used to get him out of trouble, around a bunch of other fans in that section and that fan doesn't get thrown out by security with how seriously(and rightfully so) racial slurs are taken today? Yeah, I doubt it.

Dude fought his own teammate in the parking lot at LSU too. Not exactly the guy with the coolest head.

I wouldn't doubt at all that he's just pulling the race card to get out of trouble or to be in less trouble with the team/NFL though. Not a good look to get suspended for fighting then threatening a fan the next game back. How do you remedy that situation? Just say the fan used the n word, that'll fix everything.

Stop making this about race. It's totally beside the point.

Fournette has played in harsh environments before. You don't see him getting into it with fans often. So you think this time he got heckled like normal and just snapped all the sudden? You think it was run of the mill trash talk from fans with nothing seriously inappropriate that deserved attention? He just decided to snap even though he's played in worse environments before and likely got called stuff before?

Ok. Definitely not feasible to think he could have got called something offensive. Just pulled a "card", whatever that means, to make him look better.

Edited by .Buzz

9 hours ago, dtait93 said:

It can be related to whatever. The point is that he said he wants to retire a Jaguar since he blocked out everything except for that and called it a fact. It’s not some random person saying some random thing. It’s him verifying what that random person said is true. Not just in one instance, but in both instances.

What are you talking about? How is him saying he wants to retire a Jaguar verifying that the guy said he wanted to be a Titan? How is him responding to Taylor Lewan quoting him verifying the guy saying he wants to be a Titan?

The post that Jalen responded to was this one:

41n9vgp.jpg

It has nothing to do with him wanting to be a Titan. Try reaching harder. 

54 minutes ago, pwny said:

What are you talking about? How is him saying he wants to retire a Jaguar verifying that the guy said he wanted to be a Titan? How is him responding to Taylor Lewan quoting him verifying the guy saying he wants to be a Titan?

The post that Jalen responded to was this one:

41n9vgp.jpg

It has nothing to do with him wanting to be a Titan. Try reaching harder. 

It wasn’t a reach, based on the format of Titan Legends post I thought he was responding to what the fan he took a selfie with said. Didn’t realize it was 2 seperate posts.

Either way, he’s still a fraud. Who flex’s like they’re tough **** when they’re down 3 touchdowns, and then flops like a ***** when confronted? Comical.

8 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

If there were really racial slurs being spewed then you would have seen a lot more people upset than just him lol. 

We know more people didn't get upset/hear it and took offense how? You act like fans don't use racial slurs/say awful stuff at stadiums all the time. I was just in Kansas City for the Chiefs this game and there was a guy behind us saying some pretty awful stuff towards Jalen Ramsey (definitely racial slurs). People spoke up at them telling him to sit down and shut up and got the security involved, but did we hear anything about that on the news or an article referencing it? I don't think so...

This is an odd hill to stay on. But if that's what you all really think, than I guess too each their own. If you think Fournette all the sudden took offense to a run of the mill outburst from a fan that usually occurs pretty much weekly whenever he's in enemy territory that I don't know what to say. This is literally the first time I've seen Fournette get into it with a fan (although in Buffalo someone threw a beer at him as he was going off the field, yet another indication of Fournette being a hothead though I guess...ya know, trying to "fight a fan").

Edited by .Buzz

39 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

We know more people didn't get upset/hear it and took offense how?

Because his own teammates and even the people in the stands weren't even upset.

40 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

You act like fans don't use racial slurs/say awful stuff at stadiums all the time.

So because I don't take Fournette's word as gospel means I don't believe fans use racial slurs and say awful things? Talk about a reach..

41 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

This is an odd hill to stay on.

No it's not. I choose to believe what I saw in the video and you choose to believe what Fournette said is true. What makes your beliefs right and ours an odd hill to stand on?

it is entirely possible that fournette was responding to a racial slur from a fan, but why are we letting this distract us from the beautiful fact that the jaguars passed on deshaun watson and pat mahomes for a mediocre running back at #4 overall

• Like 2