AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

Colts likely gonna win this division. At the least the 2nd wild card spot.

I have no faith in the Texans to keep up whatever they got going.

Colts just look to have the mojo going. Luck is back to #1 Overall Luck. He drops back and soon as the back foot hits ball is out and they are moving. Quite impressive.

I think Indy cools off as well.  I get they have a nice winning streak and pummeled us last week... but they've also just barely gotten by the Dolphins and the Jags the last 3 weeks.  These next 2 weeks, @ Jax and @ Hou will tell us a lot about them.  If we can manage to finally play with some consistency, we will keep up with them regardless... and will probably be playing them for that wild card spot in the final week of the season.  (The Ravens have a pretty tough road coming up @ Atlanta @ KC and @ LAC).

10-6 will get a WC... maybe even 9-7... but I'm pretty confident it'll come from the AFCS.  And in spite of our inconsistencies, a win tonight and we're right in the middle of it.  Win tonight and we have a 3-8 Jets, a 3-8 Jax, a 3-8 NYG, and a Colt McCoy led Redskins team... If we can't get to 9-6 leading up to the Colts game... then I just... I won't have words... We're past excuses.  LaFleur needs to step up, Mariota needs to step up, the OL needs to step up... and the defense just needs to continue doing what it was doing prior to last week.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I think Indy cools off as well.  I get they have a nice winning streak and pummeled us last week... but they've also just barely gotten by the Dolphins and the Jags the last 3 weeks.  These next 2 weeks, @ Jax and @ Hou will tell us a lot about them.  If we can manage to finally play with some consistency, we will keep up with them regardless... and will probably be playing them for that wild card spot in the final week of the season.  (The Ravens have a pretty tough road coming up @ Atlanta @ KC and @ LAC).

10-6 will get a WC... maybe even 9-7... but I'm pretty confident it'll come from the AFCS.  And in spite of our inconsistencies, a win tonight and we're right in the middle of it.  Win tonight and we have a 3-8 Jets, a 3-8 Jax, a 3-8 NYG, and a Colt McCoy led Redskins team... If we can't get to 9-6 leading up to the Colts game... then I just... I won't have words... We're past excuses.  LaFleur needs to step up, Mariota needs to step up, the OL needs to step up... and the defense just needs to continue doing what it was doing prior to last week.

It works itself out. If we can't be at 9-6 going in to the Indy game like you said, we don't deserve the playoffs anyway.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

It works itself out. If we can't be at 9-6 going in to the Indy game like you said, we don't deserve the playoffs anyway.

Right. If we gotta be looking at the last week, hoping 3-4 teams lose for us to get in, we don't deserve it. 
The way our schedule looks, we should lose no more than 2 games. Should be at least 9-7. But if we stay inconsistent then I think we finish 8-8.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warhorse said:

Look at our win/loss record with or without Doyle. 

I won’t but just tell me what it is

Ebrons been a beast though I was worried when you guys got him Titans already don’t know how to cover TEs so the Titans have to account for 2 of them now but either way Colts will be fine with just Ebron for a bit 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Ebrons been a beast though I was worried when you guys got him Titans already don’t know how to cover TEs so the Titans have to account for 2 of them now but either way Colts will be fine with just Ebron for a bit 

I'll try to find the tweet that quoted it, but I dont do twitter. In all, Ebron is doing great, but at times...it was Doyle doing the dirty work so he could score in the red zone. 

We both have teams with their arrow going up, but are dealing with attrition. Good luck to you. 

Edited by Warhorse

20 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Here it is....