AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

34 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I’ve learned over the years it all depends on what mod it is. Pretty ridiculous but it is what it is with this site.

Just a mod flexing his epeen since he can't deny what I said is true lol. All I'm gonna say on it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I did not watch a single snap after halftime, and missed most of the 2nd quarter too.

This team is not ready for the playoffs this year. Maybe we can build on some of the good going into 2019, but this season we can stick a fork in it.

we arnt going to the playoffs we can kiss that goodbye

Edited by Titans fan 617

35 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

we arnt going to the playoffs we can kiss that goodbye

No we can't kiss it goodbye. 

Ravens. Dolphins. Colts. Bengals. Us. 

That's the race right now. Same as last year. Some probably don't want to make the playoffs as a Wild Card. 

But with each of those teams just as inconsistent as us it's not crazy to still think playoffs.

Don't be hostage to the moment, unless you want to be lol. 

But taking a step back, this one doesn't end the season. Still a fight to be had, if you are one to have interest in rooting for it. 

If you look at the year in quarters like they talk about. 

We won the first quarter. (3-1). 

Lost the second. ( 1-4). 

We are in the 3rd and we are 1-1. With the Texans and Jets. Hopefully we go 2-2. 

Then win the 4th quarter by going 3-1. Bringing us to 9-7. Probably won't be enough for the wild card tho. 

Need to finish this quarter 3-1. Primetime against the Texans. Hope we bring the primetime juice. 

39 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

No we can't kiss it goodbye. 

Ravens. Dolphins. Colts. Bengals. Us. 

That's the race right now. Same as last year. Some probably don't want to make the playoffs as a Wild Card. 

But with each of those teams just as inconsistent as us it's not crazy to still think playoffs.

Don't be hostage to the moment, unless you want to be lol. 

But taking a step back, this one doesn't end the season. Still a fight to be had, if you are one to have interest in rooting for it. 

I have no faith in us winning in Houston next week. Just how we can’t beat Luck the Titans struggles in Houston are real for what ever reason. I don’t see the Titans pulling another rabbit out of the hat if Gabbert has to start again.

Titans literally lost to all the worst possible opponents this year Miami (WC Contender) Ravens (WC Contender) Chargers (WC Contender) Colts (WC Contender) and the cherry on top of all those losses that make all of those loses worse was losing to the Bills because 6-4 right now would be a heck of a lot better than 5-5 especially going into a Monday Night game with the Texans

To sum all of that up kiss the playoffs goodbye

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I have no faith in us winning in Houston next week. Just how we can’t beat Luck the Titans struggles in Houston are real for what ever reason. I don’t see the Titans pulling another rabbit out of the hat if Gabbert has to start again.

Titans literally lost to all the worst possible opponents this year Miami (WC Contender) Ravens (WC Contender) Chargers (WC Contender) Colts (WC Contender) and the cherry on top of all those losses that make all of those loses worse was losing to the Bills because 6-4 right now would be a heck of a lot better than 5-5 especially going into a Monday Night game with the Texans

To sum all of that up kiss the playoffs goodbye

Well I guess I'm by myself on this one. Lol

I don't feel that way.