AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

It’s funny the only loss I was truely upset for us this year was the loss to the Bengals. A loss always sucks but the rest I could live with. But damn we would be sitting so much more comfortably for the division if we won that game. But that loss lead to a lot of changes. Have they worked maybe a little , probably not. I am happy with where we are record wise. Just hope we can pull off the division.

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Taylor hasn’t done **** all year and of course he has a breakout game today 

You sure about that?

"Jonathan Taylor just became only the fourth Colt to reach 1,000 scrimmage yards in their first 12 games, joining Edgerrin James, Marshall Faulk and Joseph Addai."

12 hours ago, Daniel said:

I guess we gotta root for the Ravens tomorrow night, just in case we're really looking at being a 10 win team that isn't in the playoffs.

Actually....    Browns beat Ravens today...   We BEAT Detroit next week and we are practically in the PLAYOFFS    ....

ONLY way not to make it is we end up in 4 way tie at 10-6 with Raiders, Ravens and Miami for 2 spots..   (Raiders winning out) (Ravens winning out past Bills) Miami (only loosing to Raiders wk 16) We loose out after Detroit. 

Raiders get in better conf rec...       Ravens get dumped conf rec...

goes to tie breaker Miami and US...   we will have the same conference record...   next is common opponents.  for it to be tied like this Miami would have to have split with Bills..   they beat cincy (ouch) and Jags. 3-1  our record same 4 is 3-1.   then it goes to points...  and or something.. and who knows...  We still might win that tie breaker.