AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

yeah, this is bad news. we could really use a texans win this week and frankly if we take care of business like we should, there's a chance the week 17 matchup won't even matter. hopefully watson finds a way to ball out without him, but i'm not hugely optimistic. that texans O is night and day with fuller

The only real good news is that the Texans seem to be all-in on this fun game of “lets see how much we can take away from Deshaun before we actually break him.“

Okay just reviewed standing..   this Cleveland game is huge as its a conference game...     Win this game.. and win against Jacksonville and Houston...

we are guaranteed 11-5 

then.. if Colts loose one more game WE WIN DIVISION  or  if Ravens loose one more game WE GET A Playoff spot

or WE  beat DETRIOT or GB we WIN division at 12-4.   

The key is not loosing any more conference games so we stay ahead of Ravens and Browns in three way tie breakers that include another team like Miami or Raiders. 

I double checked tie breaker we win division if we end up tied with Colts in division record, and conference record..  have one game lead in both right now.  

• Like 1

The fact is, neither team is anything more than above average, so here we are. The Colts needed a miracle to beat a bad Texans team that just lost it’s No. 1 WR and No. 1 CB. We celebrated a huge victory by not even showing up yesterday.

The only way this division produces a true contender is if they allow the two teams to combine. Because man, combining the Colts defense and a couple OL with our offense could actually threaten the Chiefs lol.

19 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The fact is, neither team is anything more than above average, so here we are. The Colts needed a miracle to beat a bad Texans team that just lost it’s No. 1 WR and No. 1 CB. We celebrated a huge victory by not even showing up yesterday.

The only way this division produces a true contender is if they allow the two teams to combine. Because man, combining the Colts defense and a couple OL with our offense could actually threaten the Chiefs lol.

Colt's Defense and Titans Offense wins 5 Championships. 

16 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

who's the head coach?

Tough one because Vrabel will want defensive control. Just going off that, give me Reich. Maybe do an OL of Castonzo, Nelson, Jones/Kelly, Saffold, Smith. Outside of that we’re set on offense. Hilton any good anymore? On defense the only on I’d keep from the Titans is Simmons and maybe Landry. Also Byard because I think he’s still elite with a real DC.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

55 minutes ago, Warhorse said:

Gee, I thought this was an AFC South thread, maybe I'd find some mature banter that involved...you know, all the teams in the division.

My bad.

Are the Jags’ receiving corps and Justin Fields a dangerous combo?

Talk amongst yourselves.