The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I could claim. I probably should, toying with Pickle has pretty much run its course.

lemme know if ya want me to do it for ya

i got 12 beers and a quart of shine in me abd that aint never stopped my from talking

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

lemme know if ya want me to do it for ya

i got 12 beers and a quart of shine in me abd that aint never stopped my from talking

tell you what, if you get it exactly right, I'll let you know

1 minute ago, Blue said:

tell you what, if you get it exactly right, I'll let you know

Well, heres what i figure on account of old pickle saying he aint got no role and hes gonna up and git out the jungle.

and account of you sayin that he visited the dead wrong fella

I figure, if someone makes their way into your camp at night, you stick em up, get the drop on em, make em drop all their guns and **** and whatever else they have. Even their damn trousers. make em walk back to their own camp holding their bare weiner. Now you likely arent even gonna use that stuff neither, jus wanna make em walk back bareassed without any of their gear.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Well, heres what i figure on account of old pickle saying he aint got no role and hes gonna up and git out the jungle.

I figure, if someone makes their way into your camp at night, you stick em up, get the drop on em, make em drop all their guns and **** and whatever else they have. Even their damn trousers. make em walk back to their own camp holding their bare weiner. Now you likely arent even gonna use that stuff neither, jus wanna make em walk back bareassed without any of their gear.

oooooh, this is real close

Effectively, yes, that's what happened to Pickle. Bare-*** walk of shame, and he didn't even get laid first.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

giphy.gif

So my gameplan for Day 1 was to play my completely normal, logical game wrt Buff and the Hobo lynch, but otherwise avoid any discussion and put my vote on Mwil, who wasn't gonna get lynched, in the hopes that scum would assume I had a power role and go after me. Given that there was no Night kill and Pickle is claiming Town Roleblocker, I'd say there's a reasonably high chance that worked! You're welcome.

Now, the only reason I'm not screaming for Pickle's blood right now is that I know multiple people visited me last Night. But there's still a non-zero chance he's scum, knows he found this game's version of the PGO, and decided to try to get me lynched. Or he's just pissed that he wasted a one-shot Vig kill on someone he can't kill, lol.

Edited by Blue