The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well my vote was stolen so I have no vote.  

It would be for blue if I had one though.  Also a number of others to be honest. Lost of scummy people out there.  

I guarantee **** like this is why you don't have a vote today.

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

then why you think pickleman is lyin?

About what, specifically?

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

O.o

When I say "successfully" I mean they weren't roleblocked by someone else. Their ability still failed.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I guarantee **** like this is why you don't have a vote today.

When I say "successfully" I mean they weren't roleblocked by someone else. Their ability still failed.

You are voting me.  That guarantees you should never be allowed a vote again 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

O.o

I agree, something suspicious there

It suggests that Blue knows that exactly 2 visited him, yet doesn't know who or how many he blocked with his role

He's saying its either Hobo + Pickle who visited AND blocked, or if MD4L blocked Pickle, then just Hobo blocked, but someone else visited and successfully

It's odd and doesn't line up

Gun to my head, blue and hobo in cahoots, and MD4L's claim screwed up their fake claim

• Like 1

seeing as how we got 2 fellas claiming they stop people from doin ****, one fella claimin he can up an git outta this here jungle 'enever he feels inclined, and another fella hints that if someone comes into his house at night, hed be takin all his ****, that feels like theres be too many dudes that stop people from killin.

now lets break it down, see. Pickle and md4l, well im fixing to think they aint lying about their actual powers man. they go together. now, they say they be macho man, but thats not even what macho means, and i should know. There aint nobody more macho alpha than me. It kinda would be interestin if both these brassierekers were pitted against each other.

And daboyle, well......nothing can get to him. easiest to fake like you be hidin all the time

and good ol blue, well, nothing can hurt him neither 'parently and whats more, he takes your ****.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blue said:
19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

then why you think pickleman is lyin?

ill ask you the same damn question man

what do you think pickle is lying about, and why is he the most likely liar

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

seeing as how we got 2 fellas claiming they stop people from doin ****, one fella claimin he can up an git outta this here jungle 'enever he feels inclined, and another fella hints that if someone comes into his house at night, hed be takin all his ****, that feels like theres be too many dudes that stop people from killin.

now lets break it down, see. Pickle and md4l, well im fixing to think they aint lying about their actual powers man. they go together. now, they say they be macho man, but thats not even what macho means, and i should know. There aint nobody more macho alpha than me. It kinda would be interestin if both these brassierekers were pitted against each other.

And daboyle, well......nothing can get to him. easiest to fake like you be hidin all the time

and good ol blue, well, nothing can hurt him neither 'parently and whats more, he takes your ****.

I agree with a lot of this and what TK3 said. The only thing I think you are glossing over is that something like "Berserker" could very easily be a cover role. 

Someone between Blue/Pickle/Hobo/MD4L is lying about what happened last night. Blue and Pickle specifically are suspish as hell. 

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

It suggests that Blue knows that exactly 2 visited him, yet doesn't know who or how many he blocked with his role

He's saying its either Hobo + Pickle who visited AND blocked, or if MD4L blocked Pickle, then just Hobo blocked, but someone else visited and successfully

Gun to my head, blue and hobo in cahoots, and MD4L's claim screwed up their fake claim

I already answered this, silly. I know at least two people visited me last Night. Hobo is claiming to be one. I know for a fact that at least one other person visited me. Whether that was Pickle or not depends on whether MD4L is lying or not.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

ill ask you the same damn question man

what do you think pickle is lying about, and why is he the most likely liar

1. Why would MD4L counter-claim Pickle Rick, along with a claim that MD4L is not a one-shot ability, if MD4L was scum?

2. Either way, Pickle Rick didn't use an ability successfully last Night, and there was also no scum kill. Do the math on that one. It's not a guarantee that Pickle is scum, but it's a whole lot more likely than picking someone at random (or near to it) off the player list.

3. I don't believe Dome would take away someone's one-shot if they were roleblocked. That's just simple logic; if they're roleblocked, they're prevented from carrying out their ability, and thus they didn't use it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If hes lying bout being scum, he must be telling the truth at some level, like being able to take advantage of people when they aint 'specting it

also, hobo tryin to search out two people per night to find this Jason guy seems pretty fake to me, just like the boobs on that Citra chick