The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

And who would you put on the list?

In all seriousness, Pickle Rick for changing his story after getting CCed, Mwil for playing things close to the vest, Swag just because mostly. Tk3 and Matts are both fishing for info on my role, so I would not be surprised in the slightest if one of them is scum.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Raves

I'm not really for or against that one, but...based on what?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

In all seriousness, Pickle Rick for changing his story after getting CCed, Mwil for playing things close to the vest, Swag just because mostly. Tk3 and Matts are both fishing for info on my role, so I would not be surprised in the slightest if one of them is scum.

I'm not really for or against that one, but...based on what?

Raves presented himself to me as scummy with the faking he didn’t know who was on the list and blaming it on drinking. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

So I will gladly vote any of these four today

Matts

Blue

Raves

BCB

Just now, Blue said:

Y'all must think I'm really ******* stupid to fakeclaim PGO on Day 2.

Its not stupidity. You seem to be very linear in your thinking. Doing something outlandish would be a perfect WIFOM. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Its not stupidity. You seem to be very linear in your thinking. Doing something outlandish would be a perfect WIFOM. 

No it would be dumb as ****. If what you got out of that interaction between me and Pickle at the start of the phase is "Blue is lying," I don't even know where to begin to explain how awful that is.