Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

58 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Picking somebody who has already been taken is probably an even worse offense than holding up the draft every day IYAM.

Hard to do that when the op is never updated in time. It’s a mess. Not everyone has time to

go to google doc(a direct link isn’t even posted in the OP) and it’s a nightmare to use on the phone. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

2 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Hard to do that when the op is never updated in time. It’s a mess. Not everyone has time to

go to google doc(a direct link isn’t even posted in the OP) and it’s a nightmare to use on the phone. 

You could take the time to look at the last page or two.

Glem is a big reason we've even had the last two seasons. The very least you could do is show a little bit of effort.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You could take the time to look at the last page or two.

Glem is a big reason we've even had the last two seasons. The very least you could do is show a little bit of effort.

Nah im talking my smack since he wants to be a big boy bully to me. Nah mean.

16 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Nah im talking my smack since he wants to be a big boy bully to me. Nah mean.

I don't "nah mean."

You don't have to kiss his *** and sing his praises. But you could put forth a smidge of effort to keep the draft going.

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't "nah mean."

You don't have to kiss his *** and sing his praises. But you could put forth a smidge of effort to keep the draft going.

Which I have. I’ve said, great job glen. But he wants to be a huge penis to me. Instead of chilling.’it’s not that serious. 

I don’t think “Actually name the player you want to draft and not a random rapper” is that hard of a rule to follow. 

• Like 3

Just now, pwny said:

I don’t think “Actually name the player you want to draft and not a random rapper” is that hard of a rule to follow. 

This..

Is that even a nickname for the guy? If more than 50% of the owners have no idea how to interpret your pick, then you did it wrong

"Okay, I'll be more clear with my picks" would be a much better response than arguing with every single person about it, when you are clearly wrong

• Like 2

Normally I'd be upset by such a thing, but why should I be?

I mean was I dreaming or do I have Patrick Mahomes (in BDL) baby. Let's get it.

I watched Hamilton last night on Disney+! Oh lawd.

GOD IS GOOD.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

This..

Is that even a nickname for the guy? If more than 50% of the owners have no idea how to interpret your pick, then you did it wrong

"Okay, I'll be more clear with my picks" would be a much better response than arguing with every single person about it, when you are clearly wrong

If you search Greg Geezy, all that comes up is a rapper.

If you search Greg Geezy Cowboys, all that comes up is Randy Gregory.

If you pull up his PFR page, it lists three nicknames; Greg the Leg, Legatron or Young G.Z.

So I’d go with no, it’s not a nickname of his at all, and the fact that Glen even gave him the correct player is borderline a miracle. 

Just now, Whicker said:

Normally I'd be upset by such a thing, but why should I be?

I mean was I dreaming or do I have Patrick Mahomes (in BDL) baby. Let's get it.

I watched Hamilton last night on Disney+! Oh lawd.

GOD IS GOOD.

Realistically the 14th isn't going to make or break a team. But going forward if it were hypothetically the 1st round I could see it being an issue. Just wanted to make it known now, rather than it becoming an issue down the line.

• Like 1

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

That's honestly who I thought he meant.

I just assumed there was a man named Greg Greezy in the NFL and it was a bad pick since I never heard of the guy