Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

20 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Maybe you should explain what and where you are seeing things that point in that direction.   Based on your consistent play, you have likely not read D1 and d2.   So until you post something more concrete than this, it likely goes nowhere.

Shrug.  Skimmed since day two.  Know nothing about day one beside the vote count and who got lynched 

Forge started out today a house of fire including basically clearing half the game from his attention cause they were in a random quiddish match.  He does this, imo, as scum to take advantage of a situation.   Basically by eliminating half the competitors you allow towns tp flock to another group.  He either is making awful assumptions or is intentionally manipulating the situation.  After a little general questioning he's gone all in on matts while completely ignoring other things and quit really adding anything to the conversation as soon as matts took a commanding lead in the vote count and tunneled in 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Matts4313   I am going to suggest you either read the end of D1 and start of day 2, or re-read them.....no skimming.   You have some time.  

Nah I am good. I just read them. I saw all the vote changes. Such as ET pulling his vote to make it OT. Followed by Forge push/pulling against a 3 way tie while doing nothing to stop it. 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Shrug.  Skimmed since day two.  Know nothing about day one beside the vote count and who got lynched 

Forge started out today a house of fire including basically clearing half the game from his attention cause they were in a random quiddish match.  He does this, imo, as scum to take advantage of a situation.   Basically by eliminating half the competitors you allow towns tp flock to another group.  He either is making awful assumptions or is intentionally manipulating the situation.  After a little general questioning he's gone all in on matts while completely ignoring other things and quit really adding anything to the conversation as soon as matts took a commanding lead in the vote count and tunneled in 

Sure...i've done that a lot as scum

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Why not me anymore? 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

200.gif

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

So how does that exclude me from your focus?   I have been in a similar thought process as Forge, and I would offer have even refined that list of 8 even further.  

Malf has also agreed with the players in the quidditch match being a poor vote for today.   

So in essence, you have not read much or very carefully it appears and are cherry picking 1 player out of some others in this line of thinking.  

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Nah I am good. I just read them. I saw all the vote changes. Such as ET pulling his vote to make it OT. Followed by Forge push/pulling against a 3 way tie while doing nothing to stop it. 

Interesting that you are calling me out for actually not changing my vote at all and going with what I was going with all along, but not really calling out everyone who changed and made votes.