Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

26 minutes ago, Counselor said:

For my biggest fans that keep bringing me up and including me in their posts. For now on when I am town I will no longer claim early. 

Claiming early essentially cleared you in my book. Simple read, but I think only a noob would claim a grey area character as scum on day 1.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

This is the general day two push bcb  for no reason section.  I'll play along 

Just know if either squire or Counselor stay on me after what I just said=scum.  You're welcome 

Give me a reason not to vote for you

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This is the general day two push bcb  for no reason section.  I'll play along 

Just know if either squire or Counselor stay on me after what I just said=scum.  You're welcome 

People make mistakes. You've spent the entire day voting me

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

what is a fair point?   my question to you on what your statement about me means, or where your vote is?  

Your last paragraph. Placing a value-less vote on someone who isn't getting lynched. Like I said, independent. Used to buying time with votes lol. 

As for your earlier questions, no, that isn't the only thing you're reading into. And no, I'm not afraid of voting bcb. See? (But he may or may not actually be my final vote; still undecided)

@bcb1213  can you try to help town out with some thoughts on the game and players?

If your best effort is to go the pity route as to why votes are on you, when I narrowed down the players to a group of 5 that you happened to be in and you likely did not read that, there is not much I can do for you.  

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Lol 

Well I've given both of them evidence of my townliness but am being ignored so go get em 

what "evidence" is there for your townliness?   I guess I could say I have given plenty of evidence of my townliness, yet you are calling me scum....for voting you.   the classic OMGUS appeal.

Just now, squire12 said:

@bcb1213  can you try to help town out with some thoughts on the game and players?

If your best effort is to go the pity route as to why votes are on you, when I narrowed down the players to a group of 5 that you happened to be in and you likely did not read that, there is not much I can do for you.  

Lol no thanks I'm good.  Your message today clearly doesn't matter 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Are you scum?

I've already answered in my posts. The concept of scum is subjective, as was explained to me last game. I can help town, and I intend to contribute to town, if that's what you want to know. 

It's early, so I don't know what a standard mafia role looks like yet, as one hasn't been revealed. However, there's a chance that Slytherins may be scum. Then again, they may not. My ability involves identifying people's house.