Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, Counselor said:

Then why didn’t you use it N1 if you were so adamant on setting things up for it?

Because I can't use it on a tie, it has to be a leading vote. It would be OP if I could run it across 12 people spread across three votes, right?

Just now, ET80 said:

Because I can't use it on a tie, it has to be a leading vote. It would be OP if I could run it across 12 people spread across three votes, right?

Not if you could just choose one lynch line. It wouldn’t carry over to the others. 

Skillet baby!

This is where I am leaning as well. The key is...how do I cook them after the sear and how do I control the temperature? Do I place them in the oven, or do I just stand there, flip and baste them on the stove after turning down the heat, and hope for the best?

Just now, MWil23 said:

This is where I am leaning as well. The key is...how do I cook them after the sear and how do I control the temperature? Do I place them in the oven, or do I just stand there, flip and baste them on the stove after turning down the heat, and hope for the best?

Stove man. That shows your true skill

Not if you could just choose one lynch line. It wouldn’t carry over to the others. 

I couldn't chose one lynch line. It was for the leading vote getter and couldn't be used in a tie.

Malf never claimed to be Harry Potter yesterday, right...I feel like when Matts flipped, if he were scum, he could have just said, "I never claimed to be Harry Potter"...as opposed to doubling down that he was 

• Like 1

After much consideration and help from @Counselor, and barring any last minute advice from pork master @ET80 and cooking guru @JoshstraDaymus, and/or blatant judgment from @SwAg and @Dome, I've decided to do the following:

*After bringing them to around room temperature, I'm going to add thyme, garlic, and olive oil to the pork chops, letting them sit in this rubbed marinate for 30-60 minutes

*I'm going to then heat them up in the cast iron skillet, bringing them to a golden brown, approximately 1 minute on each side.

*After the second flip, I will bring the temperature down to a medium/medium low heat, turning every minute

*I will baste them in butter for approximately every minute the final 5 minutes of cooking

*Bring them to rest for 5 minutes, then serving

Total Cook Time:

*1 minute sear on both sides (2 minutes)

*Turn every minute (4 turns, 8 minutes)

*10 Minutes total, Internal temperature hoping for 135, or a slight bounce on the touch

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

Malf never claimed to be Harry Potter yesterday, right...I feel like when Matts flipped, if he were scum, he could have just said, "I never claimed to be Harry Potter"...as opposed to doubling down that he was 

are you saying you don’t believe Malf?