Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

So, this comes down to ET, Tk3, Dome, and bcb.

@Forge @ET80 @Tk3 @bcb1213 @Dome, look at this mathematically. There are six players left. We know that we have multiple scum students left (2). How do we know this? Well, the enemy team is Slytherin-aligned. The scum that HAVE been caught are Slytherins. Not only that, but the write-up confirms that we have multiple Slytherin students left. It would be Malfoy and Goyle - unless Goyle is the one we got the other day, in which case it would be Malfoy and Crabbe. If I counted as mafia, then we'd have three mafia if you count those two students who removed Sanchez and OG Forge, which would create a 1:1 ratio, giving mafia the victory. Especially with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hagrid, Dumbledore, and even McGonagall dead, all special kill requirements should be met at this point. Furthermore, I have evidence that strongly suggests that Voldemort isn't a role. Now, considering that Dome got that "win" for eliminating Potter, or at least claims so... He has to be none other than Draco Malfoy. He may or may not have won - SwAg didn't announce that to be the case to us so far - but either way, he's still likely to count towards the Slytherin to Hogwarts ratio. 

That leaves one of ET, bcb, and Tk3 to be the last of his cronies. As far as WHO it is... I'm uncertain.

I am outside of the ratio. You want to know my contribution? This here game-solving is it. And I'm gonna go ahead and tag @Counselor just so he could see.

8 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

@Forge @ET80 @Tk3 @bcb1213 @Dome, look at this mathematically. There are six players left. We know that we have multiple scum students left (2). How do we know this? Well, the enemy team is Slytherin-aligned. The scum that HAVE been caught are Slytherins. Not only that, but the write-up confirms that we have multiple Slytherin students left. It would be Malfoy and Goyle - unless Goyle is the one we got the other day, in which case it would be Malfoy and Crabbe. If I counted as mafia, then we'd have three mafia if you count those two students who removed Sanchez and OG Forge, which would create a 1:1 ratio, giving mafia the victory. Especially with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hagrid, Dumbledore, and even McGonagall dead, all special kill requirements should be met at this point. Furthermore, I have evidence that strongly suggests that Voldemort isn't a role. Now, considering that Dome got that "win" for eliminating Potter, or at least claims so... He has to be none other than Draco Malfoy. He may or may not have won - SwAg didn't announce that to be the case to us so far - but either way, he's still likely to count towards the Slytherin to Hogwarts ratio. 

That leaves one of ET, bcb, and Tk3 to be the last of his cronies. As far as WHO it is... I'm uncertain.

I am outside of the ratio. You want to know my contribution? This here game-solving is it. And I'm gonna go ahead and tag @Counselor just so he could see.

uhhhh.. what?

Explain it like I'm 5

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Quirrell? Are you claiming to be the killer who is being assumed to be Voldemort?

And a guy who is regular scum has been outright claiming Voldemort of all people? As a cover role?