Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

11 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Yeah, this is legit my first game with a fellow Cards forum-member, so even if 11sanchez11 comes up guilty, I'm voting elsewhere and I'll just let you guys do the hammering. 

Same with ET, except he's not in the Cards forum; he's the GOAT in the Texans forum.

Not surprised that Tk3 is quiet right now. That's his early game schtick.

That's pretty much all I can contribute (though it's not really a contribution). I'm not much of a presence early.

There's a Cardinals forum here?

• Like 1

1.  Counselor
2.  Dome
3.  Matts
4.  Squire
5.  Hobo
6.  PumpMyLumps
7.  Bcb
8.  Josh
9.  ET
10.  MWil
11.  Forge
12.  Rack
13.  KSJ
14.  Tk3
15.  BBB
16.  Sanchez
17.  vikingfan
18.  Biggio
19.  Malfatron

My updated list in chronological order of signup.

Green: Town

Blue: Town lean

Yellow: Neutral

Purple: Have posted almost nothing either way

Red: Scum/Scum lean

While Sanchez has one post, his timing/entrance was super sketchy.

Hobo, that last post looks bad and looks like you're making a concerted effort to remind everyone that you're not active early so as to confirm that this is your "usual meta game" and won't vote Sanchez/ET for arbitrary reasons so that when one/both flip scum, you have a "valid reason".

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My updated list in chronological order of signup.

Green: Town

Blue: Town lean

Yellow: Neutral

Purple: Have posted almost nothing either way

Red: Scum/Scum lean

While Sanchez has one post, his timing/entrance was super sketchy.

Hobo, that last post looks bad and looks like you're making a concerted effort to remind everyone that you're not active early so as to confirm that this is your "usual meta game" and won't vote Sanchez/ET for arbitrary reasons so that when one/both flip scum, you have a "valid reason".

You are so close to being much smarter than some dumb dumbs here. Lean on me, when you’re not strong. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

That josh kid aint no kid atall

I seen fire in his eyes, laws yes

Not being a kid is absolutely correct. Fire in the eyes notsomuch, although hair color could be construed as fiery.

I think @Counselor is scum... last game he had so many reads he couldn't settle in on just one, this game he's hesitant to put them out there. He is quick to make bogus claims as town like he says he is, but the way he defended it was odd.

Last game specifically he was quick to call anyone who doubted him scum. But this game when squire called him on it he was quick to fall back on "but i always do that, ask anyone" and didn't question squire's motivations at all, explicitly saying he didn't thing squire was scum.

it felt like counselors fake claim was because he knew he needed a fake claim to appear town like last game, not because he's actually playing the same as last game

• Like 1