Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Last game, nobody died night one. This one, we lost five. That's just insane to me. I'm dumbfounded. I'm in shock.

Alright, so looking at that player list, Malf stands out with how he was pushing Filch so hard on us earlier, and we now know, as Counselor states, that he is NOT that character.

Also, did I just happen to miss like every Matts post? Isn't he usually active early? I know he's usually one of the game-solver types. 

41 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Damn. I still own it. Was a good idea at the time 

I didn't read up but I think it was the plan to 3 way tie to kill all 3... on the day ppl have the least amount of info...and the most mafia are alive...

???

I wasn't aware cause I didn't read and went running but Biggio why didn't you just vote switch last second to stop it lol

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Last game, nobody died night one. This one, we lost five. That's just insane to me. I'm dumbfounded. I'm in shock.

Alright, so looking at that player list, Malf stands out with how he was pushing Filch so hard on us earlier, and we now know, as Counselor states, that he is NOT that character.

Also, did I just happen to miss like every Matts post? Isn't he usually active early? I know he's usually one of the game-solver types. 

What did I state

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why?

Because it's a scum move. If scum got to pick, they wouldn't fill in the players with their own who could possibly die. If the names are random, I'd have to do the actual math, but I think it's unlikely they end up with a ton of their own in that group just based on probability, and the fact that I have to imagine that the person who made the move is excluded