Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im home. Someone catch me up. 

11sanchez11, biggio, and PuntMyLumps were all tied at the end of regulation. They went to overtime, and, through a series of voting changes, the tie was broken and then tied again. All three were lynched, including Hermione and the Sorting Hat. Mwil/Ron was seemingly carried off by Peeves/biggio and died. There was a Quidditch match, and Filch/Rackcs fell to their death. 5 dead, zero mafia.

Malfatron was taking Filch all day, obviously he's NOT him. Of course, Malf has a history of just RPing the most colorful characters, but it's still worth noting that his act is expired.

You were gone for most of the day, so some of us believe there's a chance you could be scum.

Forge has developed a theory that the eight who participated in the Quidditch match are safe, which seems reasonable, considering that it's mostly shady players who DIDN'T participate in the match. 

That list contains me (Hobo), you (Matts), Dome, bcb, Tk3, ET, Vikes, and Malfatron.

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

You going to keep up with this after you had already dropped it?

I don’t know what you’re talking about 

has anyone claimed character or ability today? like a new fresh claim that was made after n1?

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

@squire12 and @Forge do you really think Swag would make it that easy to clear that many players in a N1 write up?

hard to say.  Just seems odd that that was the split in people in the quidditch game vs not.  I did not see anything that was a pattern in terms of player positions, voting, etc.  Could have been a pure randomized move, but I am less inclined to think that currently.  

• Like 1