Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Thanks for asking. Not great tbh. I brought her home for one final night expecting to take her in today for euthanasia. However, my normal vet wasn't there today and another vet who was suppose to work with me didn't call me back until 5 minutes before closing time. So it looks like tomorrow is the day.

In the mean time, she's definitely getting spoiled as much as she'll allow.

I appreciate the posts from everyone. I sent Swag a PM yesterday saying to replace me if anyone was available. I assume that hasn't happened. I will try to read up here and there. it's  a decent distraction but I'm not committed.

I hope these moments you get to spend with her will forever be with you. Let me know if you ever need to talk about anything. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Matts Vikingfan, bcb have all been quiet

And malf

I am good with matts for now

@bigbadbuff

What are your thoughts on players aside from the ones you listed above?

Additional game solving thoughts thus far?

19 hours ago, squire12 said:

I would go from someone in that group of 8.

Dome gave up his vote for something.   Might need to press on that topic today.  Created the quidditch game that affected N1?

Malfatron is looking very suspicious.

hobo is not offering anything but woe is us for the events.  Nothing of that feels genuine to me thus far.  Though, I do not have much if any game player history with him, but it strikes me as faked.
Matts needs to step up big today.  I would have to look back at the early PM stuff that was posted to see how that played out.  I think he did not look good in that exchange. 

bcb is a null, this is how he plays regardless of alignment IMO

Tk3 feels more town than the others of the group

Vikes is going to be under the radar most of the game it feels

ET has some questionable votes and exchanges trying to make himself look good.  Not fully scum leaning, but still questionable.

------------------------

Malf, Hobo, Matts, Dome would be my top 4 choices.   

After more thread info.

Of this group of 8, 

Scum leans:  Matt's, malfatron,  bcb, vikesfan, tk3

Neutral/town: ET, Dome, Hobo.

Unless more compelling info comes forward today, I am voting within that group of 5.

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Forge has developed a theory that the eight who participated in the Quidditch match are safe, which seems reasonable, considering that it's mostly shady players who DIDN'T participate in the match. 

That list contains me (Hobo), you (Matts), Dome, bcb, Tk3, ET, Vikes, and Malfatron.

Didnt Draco play Quidditch? He is a bad guy. 

@Matts4313 what is the significance in you bringing up this question?

Just now, squire12 said:
9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Forge has developed a theory that the eight who participated in the Quidditch match are safe, which seems reasonable, considering that it's mostly shady players who DIDN'T participate in the match. 

That list contains me (Hobo), you (Matts), Dome, bcb, Tk3, ET, Vikes, and Malfatron.

Didnt Draco play Quidditch? He is a bad guy. 

@Matts4313 what is the significance in you bringing up this question?

I still havent even made it to night yet. But that was the reasoning. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Ok.   So what is malf's angle for claiming someone not a character?

I don't know, ask malf

His roleplay is obviously confusing. There's no doubt that he knew he was claiming a non character when he said it

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

After more thread info.

Of this group of 8, 

Scum leans:  Matt's, malfatron,  bcb, vikesfan, tk3

Neutral/town: ET, Dome, Hobo.

Unless more compelling info comes forward today, I am voting within that group of 5.

I'm very much in line with your thinking at the current point. I may move Malf into a neutral category. I can't figure that out. I don't know, maybe he's playing up Mrs Norris or something lol. But soft claiming Filch via character posting only to inevitably come back up on him is just a weird move to be made. 

ET has made me feel better.