Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Our second round fullback was our best choice in the first three rounds.

Aiyuk would have been perfect as a slot YAC get the ball in his hands and watch him run WR for Rodgers.

Aiyuk is Greg Jennings. Not just cause he’s a packer lol. 

I actually liked our third rounder a lot. But yeah. If the FB from San Fran is ur ceiling as a top 100 pick idk how happy u are 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

We're suppose to disregard injuries and suspensions so shrug 

I mean this isn’t a suspension lol it’s the possibility of never playing again, that shouldn’t be ignored. Buuuuut after reading up, like @Ragnarok said. The case appears to be fabricated and likely to fall apart, so shrugs is right I guess lol 

15 minutes ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

I mean this isn’t a suspension lol it’s the possibility of never playing again, that shouldn’t be ignored. Buuuuut after reading up, like @Ragnarok said. The case appears to be fabricated and likely to fall apart, so shrugs is right I guess lol 

I mean an indefinite suspension is a suspension so

28 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

Super excited to get both DJ and Butker. Both will keep my special teams elite for years as DJ led the league in yards per punt return at 12.4 and Butker is still only 24 and has two years of 88/89% FG percentage. 

We've done this a number of times to eachother, but DJ was my pick on the comeback. Nice get. 

Very pleased with Samuel though. Love my Ohio State guys. 

• Like 1