Hue wanted to bring in Kap

Dawgpoun8017

If I am one of the other 31 owners or GMs in the league, I am thinking long and hard before I ever hire that lying, scheming egomaniac that is Hue Jackson. I hope they are watching how he is trashing his former team........

"If y'all would have listened to me  and done it my way, it would have been better....." must be Hue's thinking.

Memo to Hue  - you had THIRTY EIGHT  freaking games to "make it better". Exactly when was this success supposed to start?

Firing Hue was the beginning of the success. Let that sink in you arrogant tool.

Edited by brooks1957
  • Like 2

Not true!  Hue just wants to bring attention to himself just as he always did things to make Hue look good.  No one will ever hire him in football for the many reasons stated in this thread.

The dude is a complete charlatan. He must interview well and be super charming to continue to get jobs and clicks. Apparently leaking info to beat writers keeps you relevant in NFL News. With everything going on in society right now, Hue ought to be extra ashamed of himself for stooping so low as to paint himself in such a positive light and try the revisionist history angle to put himself on “the right side”.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The dude is a complete charlatan. He must interview well and be super charming to continue to get jobs and clicks. Apparently leaking info to beat writers keeps you relevant in NFL News. With everything going on in society right now, Hue ought to be extra ashamed of himself for stooping so low as to paint himself in such a positive light and try the revisionist history angle to put himself on “the right side”.

I’ll add this:

The Browns organization may be/have been a complete dumpster fire, but one thing you can’t say under Haslem is that he should be considered anything other than open minded in the hiring process of adhering to the spirit of the Rooney Rule. Between Farmer, Sashi, Berry, and getting a 3rd season after 1-31, any insinuation otherwise is a complete fabrication and does more harm than good.

• Like 3

Oh look. Hue Jackson randomly deciding he had a opinion on a QB ahead of time that is now considered "right". When there was NO indication he felt that way in the moment. How unusual and not exactly what he's done with every single QB decision he's been involved in.

3 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Oh look. Hue Jackson randomly deciding he had a opinion on a QB ahead of time that is now considered "right". When there was NO indication he felt that way in the moment. How unusual and not exactly what he's done with every single QB decision he's been involved in.

yeah, I feel like if they really wanted Keap, they would have gone after him. Im just saying, they had a black HC, a black QB coach, a black DC, a black GM...I think that might have been a good situation for Keap to be in if Hue really wanted him. 

You know what tho, Jimmy has his issues but the guy doesnt care about race. The guy has hired, what, three Black GMs in Farmer, Brown, and now Berry, has had plenty of minority employees in plenty of important positions. I honestly think he doesnt get enough credit for that aspect.