Browns General Discussion

candyman93

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Wyatt teller needs to toughen up and get out there. I know joe Thomas spoiled us for years by playing through every injury possible but teller should be able to suck it up and play the most important game we’ve had in decades. 

everyone else too for that matter. Get Ronnie Harrison’s *** out there too. 

Joe Thomas had to retire at what, 33yrs old? Andrew Withworth is almost 40. Love joe playing all those games but maybe sitting out and missing a game here or there could have prolonged his career and he could still be our LT at 36. 

guys should play through when their hurt. Guys should not play through when they are injuried. All your going to do is ruin your self or prolong the injury. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m sure a guy seeking a second contract would be out there if he could.  It’s not like he’s made his money and is mailing it in.

If he can’t move well, he can’t play, simple as that.

Also if he is back foe the playoffs and he is a reason for a run. He will get paid

50 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m sure a guy seeking a second contract would be out there if he could.  It’s not like he’s made his money and is mailing it in.

If he can’t move well, he can’t play, simple as that.

Don’t care. Suck it up. Take some pain meds and inject some sketchy drugs into your body like they did in the old days. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Wyatt teller needs to toughen up and get out there. I know joe Thomas spoiled us for years by playing through every injury possible but teller should be able to suck it up and play the most important game we’ve had in decades. 

everyone else too for that matter. Get Ronnie Harrison’s *** out there too. 

There is some truth to this. If guys can’t play next week, just assume they’re done for the year. They’re not going to magically feel better because it’s the playoffs the week after.

To be fair to Ronnie, I’ve read he’s okay to play. The coaches didn’t feel comfortable playing him. No idea what that means. I expect him to play.

If that was an elimination game, Jedrick would be getting his nuts ripped off by fans.

Edited by candyman93

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

There is some truth to this. If guys can’t play next week, just assume they’re done for the year. They’re not going to magically feel better because it’s the playoffs the week after.

To be fair to Ronnie, I’ve read he’s okay to play. The coaches didn’t feel comfortable playing him. No idea what that means. I expect him to play.

If that was an elimination game, Jedrick would be getting his nuts ripped off by fans.

Now say Jedrick was sick and contagious, you happy if he plays and the team Wins and now everyone catches whatever he had and are ruined for the following game. Hell Lamm wasn’t that big of an issue yesterday. It was thst Bum Harris...

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Now say Jedrick was sick and contagious, you happy if he plays and the team Wins and now everyone catches whatever he had and are ruined for the following game. Hell Lamm wasn’t that big of an issue yesterday. It was thst Bum Harris...

Harris was definitely worse, but Lamm was pretty damn bad too.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Baker did not have a clean pocket at all. Yes, I blame Nick Harris, I’m not going Bruce on you lol.

However, Lamm was not doing a good job either against an awful pass rush.

Lamm wasn’t great. Don’t get me wrong but Harris was God awful. He handicapped the entire offense. They couldn’t run right at all. Basically refused to run. Also he got whooped on pass blocking thst he was doing whatever he could to stop them besides hold. He doesn’t have the feet to be an NFL guard. He did a lot of jump sets to try and stop the DT by being aggressive. If he didn’t he couldn’t keep up with them if he played it passive. I think if baker could have stepped up Lamm would have been fine 

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Baker did not have a clean pocket at all. Yes, I blame Nick Harris, I’m not going Bruce on you lol.

However, Lamm was not doing a good job either against an awful pass rush.

Also think if Baker had his group of WRs. He prolly gets rid of it quicker cause he could trust them. He didn’t trust those scrubs and it lead to him hanging onto the ball even longer. 

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Also think if Baker had his group of WRs. He prolly gets rid of it quicker cause he could trust them. He didn’t trust those scrubs and it lead to him hanging onto the ball even longer. 

Absolutely.

We win that game if he has just Jarvis or Higgins. 

Hell we might win if Baker actually got to practice with the guys yesterday throughout the week. Jamarcus Bradley was starting to work Baker.

The NFL literally made Baker play with street guys who knew some of the playbook.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Absolutely.

We win that game if he has just Jarvis or Higgins. 

Hell we might win if Baker actually got to practice with the guys yesterday throughout the week. Jamarcus Bradley was starting to work Baker.

The NFL literally made Baker play with street guys who knew some of the playbook.

This.

These dudes had 24 hours to prepare.