Browns General Discussion

candyman93

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

He was in a horrible situations. Coming out he was a very talented QB coming out

Yeah his situation wasn’t very good, but also 99% of this is his own doing. I like his talent, but the dude clearly doesn’t work hard. Maybe this was the wake-up call he needed. Or maybe he is just that much of an idiot. Either way, it’s worth the risk of bringing him in. 

14 minutes ago, QBIso said:

Yeah his situation wasn’t very good, but also 99% of this is his own doing. I like his talent, but the dude clearly doesn’t work hard. Maybe this was the wake-up call he needed. Or maybe he is just that much of an idiot. Either way, it’s worth the risk of bringing him in. 

that was true. He made his own bed but that organization was a mess. I would PS him. I believe they were just looking for a reason to cut him.Stripper stuff was it. prolly a decent amount of guys in the league have been around strippers.

Edited by buno67

3 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

I take no one in here wants Haskins right?!

He is terrible and should never of gone anywhere near round one 

I think New England would be a good place for him. They a future QB and BB can keep him straight if he is indeed fixable. 

• Like 1

It’s awesome to know the entire organization wants to build this team the right way. I think in this league you need an elite offense + a good or good enough defense. When decently healthy and not playing in terrible weather, this is an elite offense.

If it wasn’t for the terrible windy games, this would be a top 5 offense this year. I expect the same next year.

We need the defense to just be too 15ish.

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s awesome to know the entire organization wants to build this team the right way. I think in this league you need an elite offense + a good or good enough defense. When decently healthy and not playing in terrible weather, this is an elite offense.

If it wasn’t for the terrible windy games, this would be a top 5 offense this year. I expect the same next year.

We need the defense to just be too 15ish.

The great thing is everyone important on offense is locked in for next season other than Higgins who has proven he really wants to be here.

So we have so much ability to add to the defence. Plus we get Delpit back and hopefully Greedy

Edit to add that we also will be second year in the system 

Edited by hornbybrown

32 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

I think New England would be a good place for him. They a future QB and BB can keep him straight if he is indeed fixable. 

BB wants no part of that. He is getting old. Look for him to go with someone like Ryan, Stafford or even there is talk the 49ers are close to moving on from Jimmy G