Browns General Discussion

candyman93

22 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t wanna hear about these stats. Our LBs have been trash and he’s nothing special. They need to adjust their formula. 

LBs outside of Goodson and Taki have been trash. Those guys have shown they are worth keeping. 

19 minutes ago, JDD said:

BuT BuT BuT He OnLy ThRoWs To HiS fIrSt ReAd

Not sure we need sideline drama from our 3rd tight end to be honest. I get he wanted the TD but we scored so he should have just said you had me too on that play instead of "you won't throw to me". You aren't OBJ David.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Not sure we need sideline drama from our 3rd tight end to be honest. I get he wanted the TD but we scored so he should have just said you had me too on that play instead of "you won't throw to me". You aren't OBJ David.

Njoku won’t be on this team next year, so I’m not worried about it.

OBJ is the only strong personality I want Baker dealing with. Although to his credit, OBJ hasn’t been anywhere near as bad as what the media tries to claim. I just don’t think him and Baker click on the field.

28 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I don’t really see it as being drama tho

Just now, candyman93 said:

Njoku won’t be on this team next year, so I’m not worried about it.

OBJ is the only strong personality I want Baker dealing with. Although to his credit, OBJ hasn’t been anywhere near as bad as what the media tries to claim. I just don’t think him and Baker click on the field.

No, I think OBJ works better when the passing offense is built around him, where Baker works best with the passing offense built around baker distributing. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I don’t really see it as being drama tho

It is what you make of it. Baker didn't seem to be concerned about it so that's good. He was able to speak his mind about it to him and that's what you want from your leader, not "I'm sorry" or pouting, so that's good.

Still, it sounded like Njoku said "you didn't want to give it me" so that's pretty shady if you think your QB intentionally won't throw it to you for whatever reason. Unless of course it's true, but Baker knew he fell on the play from the beginning and looked at video and saw he recovered and acknowledged it. It just doesn't feel right to me after a TD that the focus is that the QB refused to give someone a TD.

I've always been a Njoku fan and maybe it was tongue in cheek and they were just goofing, I hope that's the case if Njoku sticks around.