Browns General Discussion

candyman93

My god his quads. That is an impressive teardrop. Dude had to bust his butt this offseason to get legs like that. Sure as hell didn’t look like that in college or his rookie year. Seems like he dedicated the offseason to really strength his base

Edited by buno67

Good thing for Baker is that he will have some continuity with the personnel surrounding him. His top 3 WRs are all back, he’s got Njoku back, Chubb + Kareem, and he’s got the interior o-line back.

He’s getting a sure handed tight end in Hooper and massive upgrades at the offensive tackle spots.

Just hope he’s spent a lot of time with Stefanski.

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

My god his quads. That is an impressive teardrop. Dude had to bust his butt this offseason to get legs like that. Sure as hell didn’t look like that in college or his rookie year. Seems like he dedicated the offseason to really strength his base

My only gripe with these uniforms is that for some reason they didn't keep that old school script Browns on the little chest piece where the NFL logo is.

That's the only thing missing that would have been the cherry on top to make those uniforms really pop and have that little update.

Dont know how they missed that opportunity when designing these.

And yeah...from this pic he definitely looks in much better shape

Edited by AkronsWitness

20 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

It's dumb to assess someone else's situation without knowing their story. He could have a relative at high risk. If you and your family is taking care of sick or elderly family members and then you kill them that doesn't die when they bury the body, you have to live with that. I'm in that boat to a degree. I'm not worried about me, at least no more than anyone else is worried about themselves but when you are taking care of 90+ year old family members who rely on you to provide meals and supplies then you have to try to protect yourself as if you are at high risk.

These stories may or may not be anything like that but you certainly shouldn't assume either way so I will hold off judging them.

Agree.

Same applies for people who have newborns or wives that are pregnant. My wife is 8-weeks pregnant and I'd definitely opt out if I was an NFL player. I'm lucky to have a job where I'm working from home.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Good. I wish Odell did the same instead of working with cam. 

That upset over one throwing session? Was OBJ suppose to stop rehabbing for a few weeks to spend time with Baker.

idk about you but I want a healthy OBJ

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Lots of great college players declaring and skipping the season.

If you’re a 1st rounder, it makes sense.

They might be a first rounder now but if there is a season or a handful of games. Some players will be able to jump them

David Njoku is probably sticking around the next 2 years. That 5th year option kinda screwed his trade-ability.

Browns probably won’t just flat out cut him. Also, if Njoku got cut, he’d be REALLY hurting. If a guy like Clowney is having a hard time, why does David think he’d get 8+ mil?

35 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I’m glad Hooper did that.

I feel like we all know who the starters on offense are going to be, so lack of preseason won’t hurt when it comes to position battles. However, our guys need reps together to understand Stefanskis system.

10 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I’m glad Hooper did that.

I feel like we all know who the starters on offense are going to be, so lack of preseason won’t hurt when it comes to position battles. However, our guys need reps together to understand Stefanskis system.

With your 2nd thought. I think that parlays well with your 1st. There is no real major camp battle, Except for the RG spot. One major positive of no preseason, is it’s nothing but practice. Don’t need to find a new starter at a major positions, so everyone can just get reps for their role on the team. So they can do nothing but reps. No worry’s about preparing for an opponent for awhile.