Browns General Discussion

candyman93

Just going based off of Tampa Bay fans:

+Physical and tough. Will straight up mug WRs if asked.

-Slow as a turtle

Could work at safety. Bad fit for Todd Bowles scheme. Needs to be used like Mike Hughes / Logan Ryan.

Edited by candyman93

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Damn why hasn’t anyone ever thought of that. Just groom someone to be a stud. It’s so simple. 

Well let’s see. He was drafted in ‘18 and competeD for the outside corner spot but has been riddled with injuries. Sounds like the Bucs never tried him inside and just released I’m. Hence why I said groom him to be a stud inside corner and not force him to worry about being an outside coverage guy. 

Yeah let’s cherry pick...cause that’s fun...

Just really glad the team can finally buckle down and just straight practice for a solid month. Obviously, the guys on the team probably all worked out together on their own time. However, the offensive line gets to finally practice and so does the defense.

One major positive is our coaches don’t have to waste time coming up with game plans for garbage opponents. Another positive is less hits for our guys. They basically got a vacation and time to heal up.

8 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Good question. Usually it’s a vet LB. which we’re short on for some ridiculous reason. So maybe Myles? 

I'm not sure we have a 3-down player at LB or S other than potentially Mack Wilson or Grant Delpit, I read an article were Mack said he wouldn't be wearing it, and I can't see them giving it to a rookie. Karl Joseph? Andrew Sendejo? Really not seeing a good option personally.

26 minutes ago, kayelcio said:

I'm not sure we have a 3-down player at LB or S other than potentially Mack Wilson or Grant Delpit, I read an article were Mack said he wouldn't be wearing it, and I can't see them giving it to a rookie. Karl Joseph? Andrew Sendejo? Really not seeing a good option personally.

Sendejo won’t even start. Joseph would be a weird pick with him being new.