28 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hire Dorse dm lions

pay Mayfeld 60,0000,00,0,000

ojibo

dt Georgia 

super bowl 

what due you due?

Hi letsgo, how are you?

Question due you trade leshaun and 3 firsts for Mayfield?

Answer me yes or no.

5 wins franchise qb.

I Love You Jelly GIF

Edited by DawgX
stupid
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Meh, there’s 3 proven commodities in that list and a bunch of **** to throw at the wall and see what sticks.

I don’t mind the philosophy, but I’d prefer some more well rounded options and some more size/speed.

I feel like you can reasonably keep one of Grant, Felton and Darden.  Grant will be 30/31 coming off an Achilles, Felton sucks *** and Darden is a question mark.

Schwartz is fast but thus far has sucked at everything football related. He’s got 5 weeks to change some minds or his roster seat starts awfully warm next August.

Weston is a H/W/S dude from a small school and will be 26 next season. I’m not holding my breath.

Woods and Bell are similar in that (at least in college) they are good at football but middling athletes at best.  

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Meh, there’s 3 proven commodities in that list and a bunch of **** to throw at the wall and see what sticks.

I don’t mind the philosophy, but I’d prefer some more well rounded options and some more size/speed.

I feel like you can reasonably keep one of Grant, Felton and Darden.  Grant will be 30/31 coming off an Achilles, Felton sucks *** and Darden is a question mark.

Schwartz is fast but thus far has sucked at everything football related. He’s got 5 weeks to change some minds or his roster seat starts awfully warm next August.

Weston is a H/W/S dude from a small school and will be 26 next season. I’m not holding my breath.

Woods and Bell are similar in that (at least in college) they are good at football but middling athletes at best.  

Yeah, Cooper and DPJ are the only definite locks and Bell is like a 95% lock to make the team next year.

At this point I'm cutting Schwartz. In nearly two seasons he's had one good game and multiple bad games. Would have been nice to see if he could do something now that Watson is back, but of course he's now injured.

Glad DPJ has proven me right so far as being a legit #2 receiver. His improvement has made receiver less of a need, but we still need someone who can stretch the field.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yeah, Cooper and DPJ are the only definite locks and Bell is like a 95% lock to make the team next year.

At this point I'm cutting Schwartz. In nearly two seasons he's had one good game and multiple bad games. Would have been nice to see if he could do something now that Watson is back, but of course he's now injured.

Glad DPJ has proven me right so far as being a legit #2 receiver. His improvement has made receiver less of a need, but we still need someone who can stretch the field.

I’d give Schwartz a shot next summer to try to fill the Will Fuller role here with Deshaun, but he’s gonna need to come out guns blazing.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Cut Schwartz 

we’re going to waste more time trying to see what he is than it’ll be worst. We can give those reps to a guy like Mike Woods or whatever rookie we’ll bring in. 

Yeah he’s gotta go. I don’t want to wait till the summer just so he can look great in practice again and suck in the season again. It’s a waste of time. 

On 12/9/2022 at 3:58 PM, DawgX said:

Hi letsgo, how are you?

Question due you trade leshaun and 3 firsts for Mayfield?

Answer me yes or no.

5 wins franchise qb.

I Love You Jelly GIF

Talked to AL Michael's today 

The question of the day was that a shot at mgmt or leshaun or both?