Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@NateDawg who was that 38 year old 380 pound 0 tech NT from New England we signed like 10-15 years ago that we were excited to get in our 3-4 defense? He’s a first team all “Grab the Bag Willie McGinnest/Dwayne Bowe” All Star.

Ted Washington. All he did was end LeCharles Bentley before he got to play a game for us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

We already signed one Bama DT.

If we sign another one, he has to come from Oklahoma. I don’t make the rules.

Regardless of where he comes from, what are the best DEs still out there? Are we really comfortable riding into next year relying on Alex Wright? Not that he didnt flash, but.....I dont want to depend on him.

I know Ngakwe is still out there who can rush opposite Myles....I heard Z'darius Smith might be released.....and then there is Frank Clark who I dont know if the Browns can afford no matter how much cap gymnastics they perform. 

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You have a podcast?

Pointing Laughing GIF

In all seriousness (seldom happens with the person living in my skin), I'm closing in on my 300th episode.  I got a call last night about 11:45, and actually did a 20 minute interview with Australia's version of NPR (ABC Darwin) last night.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Pointing Laughing GIF

In all seriousness (seldom happens with the person living in my skin), I'm closing in on my 300th episode.  I got a call last night about 11:45, and actually did a 20 minute interview with Australia's version of NPR (ABC Darwin) last night.  

That’s really awesome man 

• Like 1