Browns General Discussion

candyman93

24 minutes ago, MalcolmBrown said:

Bank?  First Energy is a bank? I think the alleged financial gymnastics on both sides of this partnership make this a reasonable move.

I don't care about this at all though. I'd rather it be Cleveland Browns Stadium.  Jimmeh got enough loot, we don't need a stadium sponsor.

Bank, electric company. Same thing same scum bags. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

If Moore breaks out it will be interesting what happens with dpj

If DPJ plays well, there’s room for him in our plans. At this point, his career path could go either of two directions. Having three good receiving options is what any team would like, and I’m not even sure Amari Cooper will be here more than a couple more seasons maybe. So if DP Jones and Moore both show value, there is plenty of room at the Inn.  I don’t think we have some sort of surplus of WR talent at this point. Besides, I think both of those guys are wild card options and not slam dunks at this point. I still think we need another respectable tight end option. That’s a position that always has bumps and bruises, and David Njoku has certainly shown his warts in that area. We need more production behind him.

14 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

If Moore breaks out it will be interesting what happens with dpj

If Dpj is really going to get the projected 10-12M I think the writing is already on the wall. You can’t pay him and cooper. Unless there’s a lot of guys getting cut next year to make room. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If Dpj is really going to get the projected 10-12M I think the writing is already on the wall. You can’t pay him and cooper. Unless there’s a lot of guys getting cut next year to make room. 

I would think if DPJ and Moore are good this year (& maybe even if they aren’t), Cooper will be the odd man out to save $$$. 

2 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I would think if DPJ and Moore are good this year (& maybe even if they aren’t), Cooper will be the odd man out to save $$$. 

Look at the 20 mil cap relief making Cooper a post June cut during 2024. He is soooooo gone if DPJ and Moore ball out. However, those 2 really need to ball out to justify it.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/cleveland-browns

See what happens once you get a legit franchise quarterback. 

You can legitimately turn into a real franchise.  

spend some time and do everything right. I think Minnesota only had to be outta their stadium 2 years. 

I think games at Baldwin Wallace could work. Just take that L for two years and let’s get us a real place to ball!!!

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

i think canton is the best option. Unless they can work with the ncaa and have the browns play there when Ohio state is away. That’s gonna be a difficult 1 day turnaround for the grounds crew to get everything back together. 

Paul Brown started his coaching thing in Columbus, May as well go there and win.

52 minutes ago, brownie man said:

See what happens once you get a legit franchise quarterback. 

You can legitimately turn into a real franchise.  

spend some time and do everything right. I think Minnesota only had to be outta their stadium 2 years. 

I think games at Baldwin Wallace could work. Just take that L for two years and let’s get us a real place to ball!!!

Baldwin Wallace sucks

• Like 1