Browns General Discussion

candyman93

32 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Only a range rover customized with the top down so I can park it on my 47 acre ranch and stair at the Tetons. No more Anheuser-Busch for me though. donald-duck-drink.gif

Nice but the lincolns ride better to keep mother in law happy 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Not remotely surprising. He looked pretty washed last season and we drafted his replacement in Ford.

Can't imagine he's gonna get much of an offer. He'll likely have to settle for a cheap one-year deal somewhere.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

And of course this didn’t stop Stefanski from running him out there every 3rd down just to get stuffed. Guess it’s too hard for him to make an adjustment of any kind in season. 

In all fairness to Hunt, he was put in a ton of bad situations. I feel like every time he touched the ball, he was immediately mugged. These things don’t have to be mutually exclusive though—Kareem can be washed, but I think our horrendous run blocking when he was in is just as much to blame for last year. That said, when Chubb is Chubb, no point to have not Chubb in the game in critical situations.

• Like 1

If his speed is really declining his best option might be to gain 10 pounds and play FB tbh.

iirc he looked good when asked to block in 2019 or whatever it was when we signed him and with his hands and receiving ability could be a real weapon if he’s able to be a satisfactory blocker.

No one is looking for a slow RB though.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If his speed is really declining his best option might be to gain 10 pounds and play FB tbh.

iirc he looked good when asked to block in 2019 or whatever it was when we signed him and with his hands and receiving ability could be a real weapon if he’s able to be a satisfactory blocker.

No one is looking for a slow RB though.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the reason his speed declined was his weight. Maybe if he lost 10-15 pounds he’d gain it back. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go into next season in great shape and look better. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Wow from 26 to 12 he wants out.

To be a honest a change of scenery would help.

This team will be 25th to 32 in sacks

Next year.

Greedy Williams will be the highest rated defensive back because of the

Front 4 in front of hom.