Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Hot take-

I expect us to have two 1,000+ yard WRs this year. Cooper being the obvious, but either DPJ or Moore being the other.

I think we could.  If they’re healthy and they don’t get 1k I’d imagine it’s more a matter of spreading the ball around and getting a lot of guys involved.

I think both of those guys are talented enough to do so though.  

I also think Njoku is as well for that matter.

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Hot take-

I expect us to have two 1,000+ yard WRs this year. Cooper being the obvious, but either DPJ or Moore being the other.

Stefanski better open up the offense then. Get a little more creative. We had Jarvis and Odell together and they couldn’t hit 1K together. Odell just barely broke 1K. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Stefanski better open up the offense then. Get a little more creative. We had Jarvis and Odell together and they couldn’t hit 1K together. Odell just barely broke 1K. 

To channel my inner mike… huh?

OBJ played in 13 games over 2 seasons under Stefanski.  He never got anywhere near 1k.  And to hear him tell it he was open all the time so 🤷‍♂️.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

To channel my inner mike… huh?

OBJ played in 13 games over 2 seasons under Stefanski.  He never got anywhere near 1k.  And to hear him tell it he was open all the time so 🤷‍♂️.

He had 1K in 2019. He was open in spite of Stefanskis vanilla offense