14-0 i rest

my case

It is going to be interesting but leshaun

Could not beat Cincinnati 

With Lamar

Johnson

Fuller and

DeAndre 

Sorry you could not trade are entire wr core for anyone of those 4.

Keep your optimism but basically we are the same team that started last season before injuries.

24 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

It is going to be interesting but leshaun

Agree. 

Could not beat Cincinnati

I due knot ugrie. We

win. 

With Lamar

who?

Johnson

who?

Fuller and

Agree. We have a fuller group of wr now

DeAndre 

ayton is c basketballs. 

Sorry you could not trade are entire wr core for anyone of those 4.

we already trades cooper for

dt davis wr ojabo 

and

wr higgis

Keep your optimism but basically we are the same team that started last season before injuries.

I think we are the same team as season betweens injury. But agree two an ex tent. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Agree. 

I due knot ugrie. We

win. 

who?

who?

Agree. We have a fuller group of wr now

ayton is c basketballs. 

we already trades cooper for

dt davis wr ojabo 

and

wr higgis

I think we are the same team as season betweens injury. But agree two an ex tent. 

due

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Phillips/Elliott/Schwartz are 3 players the Browns FO just refuse to admit they were wrong about.

Idk man, I haven’t seen anyone clearly better that they’ve cut in favor of keeping those guys.

That in and of itself is a different issue…

55 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Idk man, I haven’t seen anyone clearly better that they’ve cut in favor of keeping those guys.

That in and of itself is a different issue…

You could probably throw a dart at a list of free agents and hit one at each position better than these guys. 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

You could probably throw a dart at a list of free agents and hit one at each position better than these guys. 

I think Elliot may have a chance at being a meh rotational guy, I think woods scheme was an epic failure, but the other 2 are hard to argue.  Phillips has been hurt a lot and I haven’t really seen a legit football play from Schwartz in 2 years. 

7 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Sometimes it’s not just about talent / skill. A front office may simply want to just keep them because of comfortability on and off the field. If you bring in a new guy, they have to get familiar with not only the system, but the city and etc.

You might be able to haggle the current guy you have and negotiate a cheaper price.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think Elliot may have a chance at being a meh rotational guy, I think woods scheme was an epic failure, but the other 2 are hard to argue.  Phillips has been hurt a lot and I haven’t really seen a legit football play from Schwartz in 2 years. 

Elliot has Chris Jones traits. He's obviously dreadful in comparison to Chris & the rest of the starting quality DT's in the league, but he has legitimately solid traits that have kept him here. I don't think he's good, nor do I think he will ever be good. But I do see why he's still here on a "last chance."

Phillips is here because we have zero other guys to get the job done. All of the linebackers get a reprieve for me given what they were being coached to do. Our run fits were *** backwards under that dipstick of a DC we had. That said, I hated the Phillips pick because I think he's a bad fit for the NFL. If we ran a traditiional 4-3, great. But nobody really does that anymore and the need for a true thumping MIKE is essentially gone.

Schwartz has 1 amazing trait (speed). I would rather have our #6 WR be a guy with a marketable trait rather than a dude who is just average in all areas. Schwartz drawing safety help over the top to me is more valuable than whatever you'd be getting from the other bums we have down the depth chart. Plus, he is super young & can develop. It's a big IF, but he makes the most sense to keep, especially when you factor in the upside and the fact that we keep 6 of these dudes typically.

Side note: I think Demetric Felton is going to become a big part of our offense this year. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

He has no legit competition for that #3 RB spot. Maybe John Kelly, but he’s a JAG.

We signed a udfa runningback with 125k with a style that works for zone running. 

There is a 3 way battery for rb 3. Kelly, felton udfa

16 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Once Burrow gets extended, Watson will be the 8th highest paid QB.

People overreacted to his contract.

I don't think it was the $ as much as the 100% guarantee, with questions about his pervy character and whether he could knock all the rust off (still) hanging over his head + the 3 first rounders

17 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Once Burrow gets extended, Watson will be the 8th highest paid QB.

People overreacted to his contract.

Considering that he is the 28th ranked qb to start the season to me it is a under reaction.

Yes

No

Maybe pick 1