Browns General Discussion

candyman93

23 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’m really curious to see what kind of deal Grant Delpit gets offered by us.

I’d resign him over anybody else.

Yeah, he's been great.

Damm Joe Woods. It's hard to tell if Delpit is one of those players playing well in a contract year, or if he's just finally truly being utilized properly. I hate you, Joe Woods.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Yeah, he's been great.

Damm Joe Woods. It's hard to tell if Delpit is one of those players playing well in a contract year, or if he's just finally truly being utilized properly. I hate you, Joe Woods.

I kinda wish we could have seen JJ3 in this defense with a coach who actually uses him correctly. 

8 hours ago, DawgX said:

Yeah, he's been great.

That’s the biggest concern imo.  

Honeslty though he never seemed to lack motivation in previous years, he just goofed up/seemed to make mental errors.

Schwartz has these guys playing 100 mph as a group, it’s been great to see.

9 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I’m really curious to see what kind of deal Grant Delpit gets offered by us.

I’d resign him over anybody else.

Re-sign Delpit. Dude is playing at an All Pro level. I’d try to work a deal with him now and lock him up before he gets paid even more on the open market.

Re-sign Amari. Our WR corps sucks outside of him and he’s absolutely producing at a solid level. DPJ has been a ghost and Moore has major fumble issues. Maybe Tillman can step into a 2/3 spot, but this should be a priority to address going forward.

• Like 2