Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

how confident are you that et is scum

Like a %...not a sure fire guaranteed 100%

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I’ll leave my vote on orca for now until i can make sense of his late vote for some, and when we figure out why he is pushing ET

4 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I don’t like it. At that time he could’ve voted doboyle, which i stated i would’ve jumped onto if there was traction, malf would’ve stayed there and dome could’ve been the difference maker since he hopped on matts late to break the tie. It was a throw away vote, when it didn’t have to be.

Why would I vote Daboyle. That would have made no sense. Daboyle would have been a throwaway vote with seconds to go as well, so why vote him? This is some easy logic to follow. Of the list below i believe Blue was the only other viable option for me and on top of it being pointless once again with seconds to go...looking back see who was on Blue, ET my main read and KSJ who I also suspect

19 hours ago, The Orca said:

ET

Blue 

BCB

KSJ

Josh

Biggio

Daboys

Mwil

Dome

14 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

D1 final VC:

7 Matts- db, daboyle, mwil, counselor, bbb, dome, malf

4 malf - blue, matts, hobo, josh

2 blue - ksj, et

1 daboyle - squire

1 bbb - biggio

1 dome - orca

@Matts4313 will be obliterated by the islanders tonight.

32 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Like a %...not a sure fire guaranteed 100%

Why would I vote Daboyle. That would have made no sense. Daboyle would have been a throwaway vote with seconds to go as well, so why vote him? This is some easy logic to follow. Of the list below i believe Blue was the only other viable option for me and on top of it being pointless once again with seconds to go...looking back see who was on Blue, ET my main read and KSJ who I also suspect

100% he has a gun? 

28 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

@The Orca daboyle wouldn’t have been a waste because malf, had him i said i was willing, counselor said he would follow, and squire was on him so no it wasn’t. 

So you were on with 30 seconds left with Daboyle written out and bolded? Would have Malf stayed when voting Matts was easier for survival? How about Counselor? You see the huge problem still with this line of thinking?

With 10+ min left sure, but that's not when I changed my vote to Dome 

15 hours ago, Counselor said:

I can go with you. But then a three way tie and I have ptsd from that

@The Orca this was in regards to daboyle about 5 minutes i believe before your original malf vote. Your dome vote was seconds before the cut off but this was what i was referring to. You could’ve went daboyle before but you chose malf and left it there for about i think 10-15 minutes before switching to dome

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So you were on with 30 seconds left with Daboyle written out and bolded? Would have Malf stayed when voting Matts was easier for survival? How about Counselor? You see the huge problem still with this line of thinking?

With 10+ min left sure, but that's not when I changed my vote to Dome 

when you voted me, you locked in my choice to vote for matts 

that blood is on your hands

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

@The Orca this was in regards to daboyle about 5 minutes i believe before your original malf vote. Your dome vote was seconds before the cut off but this was what i was referring to. You could’ve went daboyle before but you chose malf and left it there for about i think 10-15 minutes before switching to dome

Cause it cause a tie

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orcadoes et80 100 percent have a gun/hit/killing move?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Sean-Connery05.gif

@ET80

Anything to contribute here?

30 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Nope. 

This entire progression is extremely coy at best, cryptic at worst, and off putting regardless.