Forum Game: Tecmo Super Bowl Season - Pickle (bucs) wins the Super Bowl!!

9 hours ago, The Orca said:

Id like to bet on that :(....my offense deserves to lose every game....defense is stacked, felt like 22 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 pick, 1 TD...offense 1 TD once again xD

Yeah, the combo of JJ Watt, TJ Watt, and Stephen Tuitt was too much for even the great Quenton Nelson to handle.

8 hours ago, Blue said:

BUF at ATL: Helluva way to start a game. Falcons had a much easier go of it on offense this week, and big arms on display by both QBs on deep shots. Ingram's smashmouth running really complimented Wilson's passing, and I'm sure this is what Swoosh had in mind for his team week in and week out. You don't often see 70 combined points in a Tecmo Bowl game.

lots of offense for sure, but where was my defense in the 4th quarter? up 35-14 with 4 minutes to play. we gave up 2 touchdowns and the bills got to 35-28 with the ball around the 50. luckily got a stop there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@Forge more proof you’re my spirit animal, my punter forgot to punt on my own 8 to start the game.

I'm starting to wonder if there's something going on with the punter refusing to punt if the gunners get knocked down or not punting until the coverage unit reaches a certain point down the field. I noticed a gunner getting wrecked on the last failed punt.

On 7/6/2020 at 4:31 PM, Malfatron said:

Standings:

@squire12 - Packers - 2-0

@Blue - Texans - 2-0

@bcb1213 - Jets - 2-0

@Deadpulse - Patriots - 2-0

@Counselor - Broncos 2-0

@Dome - Saints - 1-1

@Pickle Rick - Bucs - 1-1

@bigbadbuff - Bills - 1-1

@MWil23 -  Browns 1-1

@swoosh- Falcons - 1-1

@HoboRocket - Cardinals - 1-1

@The Orca - Rams - 0-2

@daboyle250 - Buttmunchers - 0-2

@rackcs - Steelers - 0-2

@TLO / @mission27- Raiders - 0-2

@Forge - 49ers - 0-2

43 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Running games been good.  We swing for the fences every pass.  I'm sorry 80% of my offense isn't wentz running like yours 

Hey, we score in bunches with Wentz running. I wish he would run every play.

Y'all should be thanking Mwil for sniping Watson one pick ahead of me so that I didn't get a quarterback who can run and pass.