Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

Man, just looking at the Avalanche's roster/farm system. They should run the West in the near future. Flat out loaded. Not sure if they'll be able to afford to extend Zadorov but if they can...

Rantanen, MacKinnon, Landeskog, Kadri, Doonskoi with solid depth in Compher, Burakovsky, Nieto, Wilson and Calvert at forward. You then have the prospect depth with Vladislav Kamenev, Tyson Jost, Martin Kaut, Alex Newhook, Shane Bowers, Sampo Ranta and Nick Henry (and they are trying to fix Valeri Nichushkin)

Defensively, they have Johnson, Girard, Zadorov and Makar. In the system, they have Conor Timmons, Bowen Byram, Drew Helleson

Really, really nice looking foundation.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 2

On 9/16/2019 at 12:20 AM, Malfatron said:

Okay, i finally figured out the NHL team I liked the best.

I tried the Wild because they were regionalish and were on tv the most, but i couldnt cheer for a minnesota team.

I tried Nashville because they had ties to the Admirals, but i just didnt like them.

My favorite team, who I rooted for when they first made it to the title game in their first year because I thought it would be cool if they could make it every year, is the Vegas Golden Knights.

I like the city, like the jerseys, like the name, like the playstyle. They are new and Im new (as someone whos trying to be a fan goes).

Golden Knights, lets do this!

I hope i can make it through the season. This time I can do it!

Yessir!! Good to have another Knights fan on board

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 8:38 PM, Forge said:

James Neal has 7 goals already this season. Guess he wasn't washed. 

Have him on both my fantasy teams. Couple nagging injuries and he didn't exactly fit in Calgary's system. I expect him to revert back to Pittsburgh numbers in Edmonton.