Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

8 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Wonder who it would even be?

No clue. I just want to see [insert blackhawks player here] #PackYourS**t

lol I love commie but I'm not sure he's legit on this one. Has a Mike Green to Tampa tweet 8 hours ago so who knows.

Edited by bkobow05
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bkobow05 said:

Eddie Lack is such garbage

Pretty brutal in that second period. We really miss Schneider. I think that a lot of the problems we have been having recently (up and down for quite a while now) are in large part due to missing Schneider. Also, I feel like Bratt has just disappeared for about the last 2 months. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pretty brutal in that second period. We really miss Schneider. I think that a lot of the problems we have been having recently (up and down for quite a while now) are in large part due to missing Schneider. Also, I feel like Bratt has just disappeared for about the last 2 months. 

They need to bring Appleby back up. He's better than Lack. 

4 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I don't know much about Rykov but 2nd and a prospect for him seems really fair. 

Even with him expiring?

Rykov is decent. Not much upside but maybe a bottom pairing guy. 

EDIT - I may have been off on Rykov's potential. Quite a few Devs fans are pissed lol

Edited by bkobow05

5 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Even with him expiring?

Rykov is decent. Not much upside but maybe a bottom pairing guy. 

Yeah I mean trading within the division (first trade ever between NY and NJ), you might have to pay a tad more, but 2nd and a prospect for a guy who has 50 goals the past two seasons (but not much else) is probably right around fair value.  Even though he's expiring that's going to be the cost for a 2nd line winger. 

Edited by flyers0909

4 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Yeah I mean trading within the division (first trade ever between NY and NJ), you might have to pay a tad more, but 2nd and a prospect for a guy who has 50 goals the past two seasons (but not much else) is probably right around fair value.  Even though he's expiring that's going to be the cost for a 2nd line winger. 

Yeah. Thinking is we're going to re-sign him anyways. He fits what we're doing, that's for sure. 

Sort of meh on this trade for the Devils. I'll like it more if we get him on like a 3 year extension, but he's a pretty one dimensional player. Thankfully, the second won't be that high. Rykov...who knows. I think people are mostly upset about that because he's a left handed defenseman lol. There's no telling if and when he comes over, and I have no idea how well he is even playing over there, so it's really hard to gauge for me.