Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

6 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

And they are supposedly going to do it without taking on Bobby Ryan. It better cost them Heiskanen.

Do you get the feeling that once a trade has come down, whoever it is that lands him, that you and I are going to look at the return and be like, "why weren't the devils in there on that and beating that offer?"

I feel like that is coming. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Do you get the feeling that once a trade has come down, whoever it is that lands him, that you and I are going to look at the return and be like, "why weren't the devils in there on that and beating that offer?"

I feel like that is coming. 

Probably but it also comes with the "well, maybe he wouldn't re-up with the Devils" feeling.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Well that sucks

They have an embarrassment of riches on the blue line.

Slavin-Hamilton
de Haan-Pesce
Bean/Fleury/Carrick-TvR

GOTTA mean that Faulk is on the outs. Has to. Unless one of Dougie/Faulk/Pesce/TvR can play the left side?

Edited by bkobow05

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

They have an embarrassment of riches on the blue line.

Slavin-Hamilton
de Haan-Pesce
Bean/Fleury/Carrick-TvR

GOTTA mean that Faulk is on the outs. Has to. Unless one of Dougie/Pesce/TvR can play the left side?

Yeah, I'd guess that Faulk and Skinner get packaged somewhere

On 7/3/2018 at 11:22 AM, Forge said:

Sens have offered Karlsson 8 / 80. Sounds like he didn't bite, and I can't say that I blame him given that Doughty just signed for more. They are apparently engaged in "serious" trade talks with multiple teams and have given permission for Karlsson's people to talk extensions with the teams. 

Between this offer (which I get is just them trying to save face) and them attaching Bobby Ryan to a Karlsson deal, the Sens ownership/management is such a joke.