Umbrella Academy Season 2

The Gnat

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Lost interest in season 1, is it really worth it?

Did you watch all of Season 1? Or how early did you lose interest?

I'd say it is worth it, but it builds really clunkily, I'd say. Once you get into the middle of the season things move much better.

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I wanna say I got 3 episodes in, its been awhile I tried like as soon as it dropped 

That'd be where I'd guess that one would stop, it's definitely a bit rough at the start. And I'm not sure why, but they just kind of messed it up at the start.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 9:03 AM, Bullet Club said:

It's a weird show but entertaining enough. The ending definitely made me want to see what happens next.

Basically this. The last 2 episodes made me excited about season 2. Although, it seems like they’re doing a different storyline...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 12:07 PM, The Gnat said:

Did you watch all of Season 1? Or how early did you lose interest?

I'd say it is worth it, but it builds really clunkily, I'd say. Once you get into the middle of the season things move much better.

Completely agree. the setup in season one is terrible.

Wrapped up season 2, I liked it better, but just barely than season 1. I think that Season 1 kind of runs through the middle of the series in a more fun way, but the whole of this season was just so consistently good. Overall, though, really enjoyable, and I thought so much tighter in terms of storytelling. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Wrapped up season 2, I liked it better, but just barely than season 1. I think that Season 1 kind of runs through the middle of the series in a more fun way, but the whole of this season was just so consistently good. Overall, though, really enjoyable, and I thought so much tighter in terms of storytelling. 

2 episodes in and I agree that the storytelling is much better than it was in season 1.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...